Happy New Year

Bill Walsh
The Fraternal Order of Woodworkers and Job Steward Alliance wishes a Healthy & Happy New Year to all Union Brothers and Sisters. May 2019 bring the essential Solidarity we need to sustain our Union. Only true leadership joined with member participation will keep us aligned with the House of Labor and the true UBC Principles & Doctrines moving forward. God bless or Union and its future.

Bill Walsh
Local 157
NYC
Fownyc.com
Jsanyc.com

Re: Happy New Year

Samuel Tarallo,steward
Happy New Year,good luck,we need to pull this union togerther and make us all stronger,its really sad about the Hudson Yards agreement,i could understand about marketshare,but come on,your talking about billionare developers who are making hands over fists,this whole contract should have been drawn up better,it should of had more journeymen mechanics,less provisional carpenters,we do have members on out of work list,our members come first,not provisionals.Also every ones man hours ads up into more hours into our benefits.Our business agents should start looking out for the members in the field,especially our good shop stewards,who always do there jobs.We need good leaders,we need real leaders to represent our members best interests,imformation that needs to be given to our members should be posted on website,spoken at all union meetings.We are at the fight of our lives with nonunion,take it seriously,each battle fought,we could start getting victorys to turn jobs union,we need to make our great city,100percent union,good luck to everyone,good luck for 2019 to be a successful,happy,safe year for all,never give up the good fight,never back down for what you beleve in,stick togerther,u always will remain strong,in solidarity to each and every union brothers and sisters,shop steward,Samuel Tarallo,local 20,good luck to everyone,we all will prevail.