Happy New Year 2016

Bill Walsh
I wish all a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Hoping 2016 will be a year of uniting Unions in New York City & America. The greedy Developers and General Contractors are now working together financially on projects requiring Open Shop Agreements.
Let stick together or we will all fall together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL%E2%80%93CIO

Bill Walsh
Local 157

Thanks to John M. for keeping this site alive.

Re: Happy New Year 2016

*********
🖕

Re: Happy New Year 2016

steward
Lets keep the union and its members strong and united.,every member should be vigilate and mindful to protect our jurisdiction and our interests.We need to regain more marketshare to build up the funds to be competitive and not loing benefits such as our pension.Be strong and stick togerther,and do not back down to any one.u are the union,and all of us make it happen to be best union in nyc.please,lets keep it that way and strive to make it better for our apprentices and future jorneymen and journeywomen.we will all prevail.in solidarity a good steward from the jsa alliance.