Goodbye 157 Blogspot

John Musumeci
As of May 1, 2015 I will no longer have 157 Blogspot on the web. My decision to remove the blog is part personal and part professional. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the blog whether good, bad or indifferent. It is the many opinions that have driven my blog over the years. I was glad to have contributed invaluable information about the NYCDCC to its members and share information that otherwise would have never come to light. My decision to end the blog is in no way because of my detractors or of the CBox and its many twists and turns. Again, my sincerest gratitude to you all.

John

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

Retired # 157
Hey John ,  sorry to hear the news , wish you would re-consider . Is anyone interested in keeping it going ? Hope so there were a lot of good things and there were some bad , but it was informative and gave everyone a chance to voice their opinions . Well John - - - Thanks

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

John Musumeci
Thank you brother. If anyone would like to take over the site, please contact me at jmusumeci157@gmail.com to discuss.

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

Ross
John, lately the site has been regrettable and overrun with crazies.  I get that. But what you did was important. I'll be sad to see it go, because I kept hoping that you would whip it into shape again....Im concerned about the disappearance of our history. Is the entire site going to disappear or will people still be able to look up old posts?

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

Harry Lipshitz
If someone was to take this site over, I hope they would make changes to the allowance of childish post, like cursing, attacking, and vulgarity. As a retired member I came here to hopefully be informed from members as to the real truth about union affairs.
  Things like updated hours totaled by the month, status of funds, future news affecting retirees.
   Sorry to say that this has been a big disappointment, mostly due to the membership that doesn't seem to care about each other. I truly believe in my time on the tools, we respected one another more, and it showed in how we spoke.
   I will not miss shaking my head seeing what little accountability there is. I know some are thinking, You shouldn't come here, it was said many times, but there was a few times I got useful information and those seldom moments made me check back.
   It would be nice if a blog for retired members to meet could be started, but unless the word gets out, it too won't last.            Thanks for trying John

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

the claw
thanks for maintaining a forum for union carpenters.  dipshit McCarron would love for us not to network with each other. I hope  a new way to network arises. thief McCarron has insulated himself against our scrutiny, while he robs us and slowly sinks the ship.

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

harry spotnard
all it takes is for one of you guttless faggots to start a facebook page

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

daniel
hello Jon
I am Daniel
we meet in 2007 for fitting just cavalli shop on 5 evenue I am calabrese how you
)))
I want ask you ?
That time I been in New York for one month and company make for us workers the registration to local 157
still i have card
now I would like come in usa for work
do you know if is possible get work visa with that card ?
is possible find some company in local 157 which can sponsor me for can get visa ?
Thank you very much Daniel
best regards

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

totally disgusted
One guy posted that the site was overrun by crazies? LOL! That's liberal code for anyone who has a different opinion, or different beliefs than them. That's America under the new democrats. If you believe homosexuality is wrong, you are a mean, evil, racist homophobe. If you believe that life begins at conception, you are taking away womens rights to chose. I've always found that one funny considering she made her choice the night she jumped in the sack had irresponsible sex with the dope who is equally responsible creating an unwantd life. How hard is it to not get pregnant? Not hard at all. It makes you wonder why abortion is even an issue? It's mostly because of liberals. Conservative women are smarter than that. That's why they are mostly pro life. They should do a study on who gets all these abortions. The numbers are low on the right, no doubt. If you believe global warming isn't caused by humans, you are trying to destroy the world. Poison the water, pollute the air, ect. Anyone with a difference of opinion then a democrat is a crazy, a radical, and on and on. Ted Cruz is a total nutjob, crazy radical rightwing wacko according to the left. Chris jerkoff Matthews never lets up on that propaganda. Listen to how crazy Cruz is. He wants Americans to stop being taxed to death. Nuts, right? He wants to abolish the IRS and make filing taxes simple so that every American can do their own taxes. He wants less government intrusion so they aren't running every God damned thing that moves. He want to get rid of OBAMACARE, the biggest tax ever forced on the American middleclass taxpayer. A great big fraud, one lie after the other. A bill that has cost us so much fucking money it's absolutely insane. Cruz is for the keystone pipeline, and giving tax breaks to companies who fled overseas because the government wants half their profits. Lure them back and create jobs for Americans here. Drill for oil here, frack here, and become number one again. Yeah, he's just a crazie, right. Who would want those things. Democrat voters are a bunch of brainwashed morons and deserve the way the country is now. Wait till Iran gets what they want with the help of president idiot. He's the only one that doesn't get what he's dealing with. Like pulling out of Iraq, he was warned what would happen by all the top military advisors, but he knew better. Imagine that? Now he thinks he's dealing with good guys. Scum that are responsible for the deaths of many American lives. People who chant "death to America" while Obama is pow wowing with them. I guess there are to many crazies on this site like me. You need a site where you can all lick each others ass in agreement. The very reason you have the leadership you have that shoves it up your ass every chance they get, while giving themselves all the good stuff. How's your medical lately? What about that great dental plan? How's the 50/50 on the out of work list going? If 157 blogspot is going away, I thought you'd like one more post from a crazy nut. In closing I'd like to say make sure you vote Hillary next year. A real honest one there. The income equality person who's worth $300 million. She gets paid $300,000 per speaking engagement, private jet,  and all kinds of elitist perks. Income equality? From the Clintons? LOL!! The women rights person who get millions from countries in the middle east, and china for the Clinton foundation who abuse women so bad it's sickening. That's where your dues money is going. You cant make this shit up.

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

Banana Cream Pie
 "You need a site where you can all lick each others ass in agreement."

He has one, and co sponsors it ====NYCDCC!

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

Shoppie
vote hillary in just to watch totally disgusted head explode.  Republicans will cater to the t-baggers and lose. It's inevitable.

Re: Goodbye 157 Blogspot

ImperialWalker
Cannot be the money. Domain registration and a windows host <$200 over at godaddy a year. Blogger is a free bulletin board last time I checked. Why are you bowing out?