Good News

tester
FBI smashes huge alleged NY mafia ring
By Sebastian Smith (AFP) – 1 hour ago
NEW YORK — FBI agents arrested around 100 alleged mafia members in and around New York early Thursday in a massive crackdown on the region's infamous Cosa Nostra network, authorities said.
"It was very broad scope," New York federal court spokesman Robert Nardoza told AFP.
The arrests were made throughout New York and the New England area, with charges ranging from drug dealing to murder...

http://goo.gl/MAuSE

Re: Good News

hopeful
maybe the trinity of spencer,derico and capurso were picked up.if we know who they answer to maybe the feds do to

Re: Good News

Donny Arana
Maybe they took some of our crooks that run our union,even know we dont need the negative publicity.

Re: Good News

tester
Names for some of the wise guys arrested

http://goo.gl/YChI7