Generic Percription Drug Alternative from about $9.99 / Quater

Generic Percription Drug Alternative from about $9.99 / Quater

Norman
Pathmark Pharmacy - Link to drug list & prices
http://pathmark.apsupermarket.com/generic-prescription

Re: Generic Percription Drug Alternative from about $9.99 / Quater

Ethics
quater
A term used by people who are not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. They are probably meaning something such as quarter or perhaps even crater. Quater can also be used as term for the people that are dumb enough to use the word quater.
"The moon has quaters!"
"Its a quater after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now."

Re: Generic Percription Drug Alternative from about $9.99 / Quater

steward
Very good imformation.More members should pay attention because good vital imformation gets posted which could be vital to all the members.We all need to start helping each other out to make our organization as imformed and educated as possible.