Gausman

608
Gausman couldnt a fish to water an he fell asleep while he was sittin up there

Re: Gausman

608steward
Should I form an opinion about Mr. Gauseman from your half a thought statement. Who should I vote for? You cant even form a proper statement, save the childish behavior for kids.

Re: Gausman

Tomas Pain
form an opinion base on the fact that Gerry Gausman has been (is?) a Joe Firth lackie.  Gerry Gausman spoke on the convention defending Joe Firth on the UBC charges that got him dismissed.  In his defense, Gerry Gausman opening statements included a congratulations to Doug McCarron's on winning another term.  He thanked McCarron for all his hard work and leadership and wished him luck for the next five years.  He preceded to defend his friend Joe Firth even though Joe Firth admitted to driving drunk in a union car and handing jobs to his friends and family.  He defended a man who was given a notice for possible action two weeks prior to national convention by RO Walsh.

Not once have I heard this guy speak up for the membership.  This guy Gausman in no way in the same league as Mike Bilello.  I am shocked he picked him as VP.

Re: Gausman

logical
Why are you shocked? Biello wants to be EST. He wants the 608 vote. So he has teamed up with Gausman and Arana, or did you miss Arana campaigning during the meeting? Doing his best to show the current Eboard in a bad light.
 So you have Gausman, Arana and Biello as three of the slate.
Now, my question is, why would you want any one of these self serving candidates?

Re: Gausman

Tomas Pain
forget the 608 vote, not everyone in 608 supports puppets like gausman.  can they pass dennis walsh first? why would Mike Bilello take that risk?

Re: Gausman

Pete Corrigan
All this grumbling is stupid.. Stop Campaigning lets get out of towners off our list and get the 5000 guys out of work back to work. Lets focus on the Next Contract.Lets focus on FULL MOBILITY. Focus on keeping or increasing the  67 -33. Lets focus on the new DOO that is supposidly a retired NJ state trooper. Stop bashing people on here its all for nought. Focusing on who was tight with who over the years solves nothing!!! Thomas Pain did your write "Common Sense." ?

Re: Gausman

Tomas Pain
it's not stupid pete. Gausman just needs to come clean and explain his past actions. That is not much to ask in order to establish trust.

Re: Gausman

listman
A key issue and thanks for stating so
owl

Re: Gausman

owl
we need affirmitive action for born new yorkers

long island also doesnt like to hire city people

how many people from jersey and long island have city local union cards and have never lived in the city