Gausman should be vetoed aswell

One who knows
Gausman worked down at the trade center for mutliple companies=====without a steward, while he was a steward for another company====GERRY is a GREANEY MAN
???

Re: Gausman should be vetoed aswell

???
Also WHO stands in front of the membership as says I don't want to be preident ONLY vice president.  Doesn"t inspire a lot of confidence in the guy (Gusman)!  Maybe he wants to be vice president of the second local to be dissolved,  set some kind of record!

Re: Gausman should be vetoed aswell

PADDY
And who gets up and lies to the membership after hearing the mins read and not objecting to them LYIN GERRY GAUSMAN  it was funny though how his thug Donny Arana tried to put out the fire by coming up with bullshit rhetoric everytime he stood up but the truth won out the now members know both of them are no good

Re: Gausman should be vetoed aswell

Levi
  You could hear the minutes being read? I couldn't. Last nights top story was lies from the e board concerning the security guards. Gausman did an outstanding job uncovering that extremely contentious subject matter. Maybe some e board members would like to  clarify. John Guererra was very outspoken when trying to discredit Gausman with that bullshit about the minutes and the books but not one word from his mouth about the security detail which cost us all a pretty penny.
  I, for one, have little faith in anything coming from the 157 e board and that includes the minutes. In fact I pointed out at a meeting recently something excluded that everyone in the room remembered except Sontag and the e board.
  Funny how we all of a sudden got the Constitution books when Gausman made an issue of it. I think the membership can see what was happening.
   How about it Mr. Guerarra? Can you clarify? Remember the word TRANSPARENCY?