Full Mobility

Donny Arana
Like I said, full mobility is what they want. PresforlifeMcCarron and his puppeteirs will stop at nothing to get it. Believe me or not it is their# 1 priority- then comes local 395. They have all their rubber stamps in place. Don't believe all the lip service, that's all it is. We don't have the right people on place to win.

Re: Full Mobility

Donny Arana
Word is full mobility is a done deal.

Re: Full Mobility

Donny Arana
Everybody thought I was making stuff up I wish I was wrong. We have the wrong people in place. The only thing we have left is to elect the right EST. The Est can call for an emergency convention and unchange all this wrong doing.

Re: Full Mobility

Dockbuilder 1456
The Contractors will not sign a contract with Full Mobility as part of it.  The Full Mobility they are okay with,
but the Labor/Management Gestopo Investigation Force they will not have. That force will employ Walsh & Conboy lawyers, proscutors & cops.  It won't employ carpenters and will cost you lots of money.

Re: Full Mobility

The Partnership for a New American Economy

http://www.renewoureconomy.org

http://citiesspeak.org