Free Security Hardware Show

Norman
International Security Expo at Javits November 16 - 17
Free show floor admission if you pre-register early
Top end locks, hardware, and security products
from dealers and manufacturers
If we don't have the skills we'll lose the work to others
If we have the skills we can push that fact to builders and architects
-
Delegates: If you don't inform the rank and file and management
someone else will get paid to do the work

Re: Free Security Hardware Show

steward
more member need to step up and learn about locks to be able to have as a work referral.the more work referrals puts more members to work,it also in creases our hr.contributions put int the fund.