Fraternal Order of Woodworkers 12th Anniversary Party, April 28, 2016.

Fraternal Order of Woodworkers 12th Anniversary Party, April 28, 2016.

Bill Walsh
We would like to invite all Carpenters to attend the Fraternal Order of Woodworkers 12th Anniversary Party this Thursday, April 28, 2016. This milestone gathering will be held at Three Sheets Saloon, 134, West 3rd Street @ 3:00. All are welcome to be a part of what the F.O.W. has been achieving to unite, protect and mentor N.Y.C. Union Carpenters foe over a decade. We thank all for the support over the years and look forward to helping to preserve the Architectural Woodworking Industry in New York City for future Carpenters.