Forum

Re: Forum

Pat Nee
"I realize that Ballantyne waited until I left the room during the first forum before trying to make a case for the UBC position. "

Like Ballantyne even knows who you are or gives rats as what you say or think .Just like we dont give a rat ass what you think about locals. And to be clear. Your position is to close all the locals and give their assets and control of their members to your corrupt scum bags buddies at the Council.What a great idea. And you call others idiots. Berman says you can speak "If there is time" Ill bet he makes sure this is no time

Re: Forum

What??????
When did Pat Nee start sounding like Dorrough? I thought he was smarter than that upstate rat.

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
"I realize that Ballantyne waited until I left the room during the first forum before trying to make a case for the UBC position. "

Like Ballantyne even knows who you are or gives rats as what you say or think .Just like we dont give a rat ass what you think about locals. And to be clear. Your position is to close all the locals and give their assets and control of their members to your corrupt scum bags buddies at the Council.What a great idea. And you call others idiots. Berman says you can speak "If there is time" Ill bet he makes sure this is no time

Somehow this posted under Nee. it was not my doing as I am proud to post my name.I am never AFRAID to post my name as many seem to be in this forum. Pat Nee is not smarter than anything other than a rock and that is questionable. Does that answer your question Pat

Re: Forum

Levi
At RO Walsh's 2nd open forum on 3/30 Brother Kelty (and I should add Brother Gene Clarke before him that same night)suggested that our UBC supervisors knew that Forde was engaging in criminal behavior and using drugs since at least 2005. These outspoken brothers didn't elaborate on specific crimes. They may have felt it was unnecessary, since most people present are now well aware of his misdeeds.

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
"These outspoken brothers didn't elaborate on specific crimes. " I was interested in you elaborating on Ballantynes answer.I thought your post indicated that Ballantyne himself admitted the UBC ignored what Forde was up to. Did he flat out say or insinuate that the UBC International or Spencer was aware of what Forde and the others were doing and ignored it??

     When Forde was arrested he tested positive for Mary wanna and coke. He was picked up coming in from Canada where he had just spent time with Douglas McCarron. Did McCarron not know he was using if he just spent days in close proximity to him or did he ignore this as well. Anybody tested McPussy??

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
P.S...Thank you for your time and response

Re: Forum

Pat Nee
Why were you trying to pretend you were me?

Re: Forum

Another interesting thing Dennis Walsh said at the forum is that every council employee, every benefit fund employee, including the trustee to the benefit funds will be interview and asked to sign the declaration. That would include, McCarron, Spencer and Ballantyne.

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
See if you can comprehend this again. "Somehow this posted under Nee. It was not my doing as I am proud to post my name.I am never AFRAID to post my name as many seem to be in this forum.

To pretend to be you I would have to have a lobotomy. Have my balls removed. Grow man breasts. Act like a girl. Cry and tell people to stay out of my life. Work as a rat for the UBC.Wash Frank Spencers balls on a regular basis and contemplate suicide on a daily basis for being a slime bag, worthless dog turd, and langer. Need I say more. Sorry but you will never catch me in speedo with vice grips protruding from my vagina so I guess your all you.

Re: Forum

Pat Nee
He did not give a timeline though which is unfortunate.

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
How about Cary Kane and the entire C4UD slate signing??Hey Mr Nee will you sign it

Re: Forum

Richard Dorrough
To pretend to be you I would have to have a lobotomy. Have my balls removed. Grow man breasts. Act like a girl. Cry and tell people to stay out of my life. Work as a rat for the UBC.Wash Frank Spencers balls on a regular basis and contemplate suicide on a daily basis for being a slime bag, worthless dog turd, and langer. Need I say more. Sorry but you will never catch me in speedo with vice grips protruding from my vagina so I guess your all you.

Just joking except for the speedo part

Re: Forum

Levi
The double talking John Ballantyne was careful not to say anything too incriminating. Let me try to quote him to the best of my ability. " I was there, but so were you and everybody else in this room."
12