Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

DJM

Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

DJM
Bilello has no balls no answers we are better with a construction cone.

Re: Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

Traffic Warden
This was attempted at one delegate meeting, but Lebo got all pissed off that the cone was getting more respect than he was.

Re: Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

ZMAN
BILLELO AND LEBO HAVE SOLD YOU OUT TO MCCARON, YOU FOOLS.

Re: Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

Rank and File
Bilello and Lebo did not sell anyone out, they are doing the best that they can. They will deliver as best they can on their campaign promises in regards to full mobility, member ratification of the contracts, transparency and making sure that the Bylaws are enforced.
Ask the 2790 guys, these two guys are scrappers, they have done everything in their power to fight this, the 2790 eboard sat down with Mike and Bill and came up with a strategy, they are still working hand in hand to try and resolve this.
With the member ratification of the contracts, Mike and Bill knew the members would shoot it down and were ready to enter negotiations as soon as it happened. First meeting after the contracts were rejected, Bilello handed the contractors a list of what we wanted, the contractors were expecting a meet and greet and were unprepared for two guys who meant business.
If you read the minutes from the executive committee meetings, it is all about business, not some bullshit about donating to charities and who to send to Florida or Puerto Rico to some useless convention, it is all business, contracts, the welfare fund, the MWA, organizing, protecting our work, the pension fund, how to stop giving out crap PLA contracts.
Go to the delegate meetings, the delegtes are being kept informed on everything, they know what is going on and are not the old rubber stamp delegates. They ask questions and either Bilello or Lebo never have a problem answering those questions.
 You will see when they choose the new Business Agents, they do not want anyone who has been sitting on the sidelines doing nothing.
They made it clear that the old regime had to go, Capurso, McWilliams, McInnis and Tyzner will soon be history. We are going in a new direction where the members are not pawns, and the old ways are history.

Re: Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

ZMZN
YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH WHEN IT IS TOO LATE

Re: Fire Bilello for Being and Idiot

Daniel J. Franco
Either you're intentionally skewing the facts, i.e. lying, or your rose-colored glasses are so thick you can't see things for what they are.