February is carpenters month.

anon
Banned User

Re: February is carpenters month.

listman
Mr. Benson god bless him stated to myself & someone else not only did McCarron worm his way through conventions and start his domination streak much earlier as Mr Bensons direct history following McCarron is extensively deep, he's bewildered by one thing beside the members not stopping things themselves.

He wonders just how it could that be with 20 years here in NY with the Government watching it go down a) nothing has changed,  b) instead of empowering us with pour basic rights to protect members democratic forums, they've been eroded instead.

Re: February is carpenters month.

listman
"then ask Walsh to ask for you"

Walsh will not answer collective bargaining or Constitutuional issues he's there to find "big fish" corruption

When he does not answer, -- ask him if he would trust an organization he investigates and finds still under the mobs thumb !

Parts of it, I think not. Get them out, all out, now.

listman
Have you ever asked him to bring one of your questions, I have, they don't.

Re: February is carpenters month.

anon
Banned User

Re: February is carpenters month.

listman
If you've had the fortune to be so sanctimonious, - THEN YOU AREN'T ABOARD THIS TRAIN anon,

No issue you've experienced by a crooked council means no ticket, -Get off and let someone else who deserves a seat get one !

Just go sit by yourself knowing you've not had a problem one with a council run by racketeers.
Then you'll please the only one you could, - yourself.

 Rememeber I told you getting laid would take up some of your down time, -its better than pleasing yourself.

Re: February is carpenters month.

anon
Banned User

Re: February is carpenters month.

listman
IF YOU SAY SO, - OH ALMIGHTY ONE !

Re: February is carpenters month.

Richard Dorrough
"i dunno, i have never had a problem. " That is because your a council rat prick and your agenda is their agenda. I am sure as your head is cradled in Franks lap you get to ask all the questions you want. I wonder if you have the balls to be at the 3:30 AUD meeting. You never know who will walk in that door. You keep looking over your shoulder.
   To anyone else who is attending this meeting. If this council rat shows up I cannot believe anyone would discuss any future fight against the UBC for our rights in front of this dirt bag.Might as well just put McCarron on speaker phone. If I can pull this off and make the meeting it wont be to discuss any future plans against the UBC.

Re: February is carpenters month.

listman
TOUCHE, -' RICH D.

Re: February is carpenters month.

bboy
where is this being held

Joel Cook
I just dont understand why yall dont use your real names...

Re: February is carpenters month.

anon
Banned User

Re: February is carpenters month.

Joel Cook
yeah, your real name is anon?  Give me a break!