FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

Embezzling More Than $200 Million

Re: FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

Embezzling More Than $200 Million
FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million Authorities have BEEN LOOKING FOR  the leader  largest union, accusing Authorities
believe SPENCER thefts lasted about 7 years, beginning in 2002 and continuing until August 2009spending investment funds to
support a lavish lifestyle that included luxury vehicles, thoroughbred racehorses, private jet junkets to Las
Vegas and tropical islands, luxury sports events, real estate and an investment in a strip club. According to
reports, approximately $100 million of the nearly $200 million in pension funds invested  IS MISSING charged with 18 felonies and two misdemeanors, which includes two
counts each of felony second- and third-degree grand larceny and one count of fourth-degree grand larceny;
two counts of computer trespass; two counts of first-degree tampering with public records; eight counts of
first-degree falsifying business records; and second-degree attempted forgery—all felonies—and misdemeanor
counts of obstructing governmental administration and criminal possession of stolen property

Re: FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

re: UBC
You left out THE crucial element.

BY WHO AND OR WHAT REPUTABLE SOURCE WERE THESE ALLEGATIONS MADE?

Although I personally have dealt with Spencer AND ABSOLUTELY SEE HIM IN THE SAME LIGHT AS MCCARRON, I'd like to know this is not more of silence dogood's material.

Re: FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

union guy
if this was true it would be somewhere on the internet .
It s not .nice try ,go back to the met game

Re: FRANK SPENCER Responds To Allegations Of Misuse , Accused of Embezzling More Than $200 Million

Robert m. Marshall
Frank is no doubt one of the most honest and ethical leaders of the carpenters union. Frank has the respect of the members, contractors, owners and users, politicians and the clergy. Tough as nails, I want Frank in my corner. God bless Frank and all Union Carpenters.