FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

RichardDorrough
HEY DOUGY. CRIMINAL ENTEPRISES!! DO YOU THINK SPINDLE DICK DECARLO CAN SAVE YOUR NASTY ASS??..........................................."Stealing billions from workers over years to the benefit of union executives"

!!!THANK YOU FBI!!!!

FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE
  "What has been revealed so far is not a matter of garden variety corruption, which has always plagued the unions. The UAW is a criminal syndicate run by gangsters. The UAW has been exposed as a grifting operation, stealing billions from workers over years to the benefit of union executives"

 On Wednesday morning, FBI agents carried out raids in four states, including at the suburban Detroit home of current United Auto Workers President Gary Jones, as the federal probe into illegal bribe-taking and kickbacks reached the very top of the UAW.

Armed with search warrants, FBI and IRS agents combed through the UAW president’s garage in Canton, Michigan, seizing files and counting “piles of cash,” according to a neighbor. The agents also searched the offices of UAW Region 5 in Hazelwood, Missouri, where Jones was director until being appointed UAW head last year.

READ IT HERE

AND

 FBI raids home of UAW president as bribery probe expands

READ IT HERE

AND

F.B.I. Raids U.A.W. Chief’s Home as Financial Inquiry Widens

READ IT HERE

HEY DOUGY "THE ICE CREAM SHYTER" MCCARRON. THE BOYS IN THE BIG HOUSE WANT TO CONFIRM IF ICE CREAM REALLY COMES OUT OF YOUR ASS.TELL FRANKIE AND MIKEY YOU A..HOLES CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM YOUR FUTURE.REMEMBER WHEN DECARLO TOLD YOU TO "LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN GET AWAY WITH"??

HEY DECARLO. YOU SPINDLE DICK RAT.WANT TO BUY A SHREDDER??

Re: FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

george,
mccarron,your next.

Re: FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

george
our members should be pissed off what the hell the international is doing,trying to lower our pay,take medical benefits away from from our retires,they are stealing our hard earned money and putting it into there phony llico slush funds,they want control over all our money to pay for there lavish vacations,waste also our hard earned money at wasteless vegas bullshit conventions on mccarron,the hell with them all,and the lapdogs,they all need to be taken out,and sent tied down the river,on a floating barge,ship these crooks the hell out of here,they already stollen millions of our members hard earned money,nowu wonder why hudson yards is going good,they invested millions from our pension into the project,tutor provini is a money generating operation to take money from our pension that our leadership allowed into the project with scabs working there.the hell with them all,enough is enough of these skumbags.

Re: FBI RAID OF UAW PRESIDENT EXPOSES UNION AS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE

george
i hope they raid the international,theseson of bitches neeed to be removed,all members need to wake up and raise hell,we are allunder attack,