Election

Sal Tagliaferro
Vote 926 President Sal Tagliaferro President of the New York district Council of Carpenters

Re: Election

Sal Tagliaferro
Vote for the Working man! A proven leader! A Carpenter who has Benny working on the tools his whole life!

Re: Election

Not Impressed Sal
And who can't spell , that's all we need , another illiterate running the show

Re: Election

facts
We lost our dental sal got it back for 926 members other locals followed. Sal didn't like the independent trade show contract he got it voted down at the delegate meeting {one of only two ever voted down}was put on to make it better did and got it passed. Consistently votes as a delegate for the members. Votes against plas and give backs. Check the voting record.

Re: Election

1/3 of members vote
When a rico convicted felon says he'll take on the ubc, I'm there.

Otherwise no!

Re: Election

John
I know Sal personally , he has gone out of his way to help members and is an all around good guy. For instance I was at a Trade Show job and had to take public transportation to get there (a 4 hour ordeal) I saw Sal on the job and he offered to drive me home a 60 mile detour for him at 2 am. That's how he rolls.

Re: Election

in the know
what did you do suck his dick on the ride home he's the biggest idiot I ever met how can the dc allow a felon to even hold office what a fuckin joke

Re: Election

Long arm
Sal has to be a rat! There is no way Walsh would let him run knowingly he use to run errands for the Genoese Family!!

Re: Election

John
No...But your momma did @in the know

Re: Election

Sal
So much for keeping it clean!

Re: Election

Bill K.
I dont know Sal personally but I know his local acted in the best interest of its members by serving their members needs through dental and optical coverage for its members.I would ask every member to think about that accomplishment on their budget as a local. now think of the DC with its considerable resources and they couldnt provide those services. What the DC did do was make contractors richer through feigned incompetence with the MWA, the concrete strike and the neverending PLAS. The dc has continued to spend money on lawyers and less than competent personnel as long as said personnel would say yes to all of their wishes to screw the members out of more money. Think about the fact that the consent decree is 24 years old and the feds still havent stop the corruption.A real est at the DC who have filed a lawsuit against the SDNY for nonexistant enforcement of federal law. Ask yourself how we kept getting robbed with federal monitors like Conboy watching? Is that in the best intrest of the citizens as well as the membership who foots the bill always. So Sal had some misjudgments in his younger years but hes still come out swinging for the membership. Isnt that what a Union leader is supposed to do?

Re: Election

RICO
MJF swung that way. No Rico convict as best.

Re: Election

steward
Sal is a proven leader and i witness first hand on a job when i needed advice with a job situation.i think he exemtifys a good stward and a good leader.with all the nonsence going on at the council,we need good leaders who worked out in the field who could handle the problems we face everyday.proven strong leaders will back up its membership and in turn make us a stronger union,everybody has to do there part for in order of the union to get better.lowering the deductables on medical,improve our organizing department,improving the out of work list,keeping all our members employed first,this in turn will bring the man hours up.never critisize or stab your brother or sister in the back,encourage,help,set the example that we are all true professional union men and women who will not back down to nothing.be good leaders and make our whole organization a good union with good people who really do care.in solidarity a good steward who has seen it all.p.s.stick togerther and it will make the union stronger.

Re: Election

RICO
"i think he exemtifys a good stward and a good leader. ..........with all the nonsence going on at the counci"

How you think exemplify is a word?
How you think a convicted Rico felon belongs the head of nycdcc?

No way, no how!!! On both counts.

Re: Election

RICO
Would you prefer tagliafero? And you say_

"everybody has to do there part"

OK my part is to say NO CONVICTED FELONS IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE!

Re: Election

retired shoppy
The post above by "Facts": You obviously havent used the dental if you think that is a good thing. Cant imagine the kickbacks that went into that deal. Tell Sall to get us a PPO, and maybe I'll think differently.

Re: Election

one who knows
Steve McGinnis has been a major embarrassment to our union he is a mike Forde suck pump is this what we want leading our union, remember it was these people who destroyed the mighty 608 by their collective stupidity and arrogance. Steve hasn't worked a day of his miserable life in the field he has lived off the membership too long and needs to go. Sal t on the other hand has and still does work in the field on the tools what he did in the past he paid for and has turned his life around and became an example for others to follow we need Sal Tags  now

Re: Election

Not a Word
Is Sal going to mount any kind of a campaign the Dc. whores will stomp for McInnis hard. Remember Kelty! Sal get going we need change now or never.

Re: Election

one who knows
Sal is mounting a campaign we need all good union men and women to pick up his banner remember McGinnis is a sell-out who has never work a day of his life he has help destroy the might 608 so all my Irish brothers and sisters should remember that their local is gone because of McGinnis and the disgrace he brought on our union

Re: Election

Kaiser Soze
Steve McInnis was barred for running for EST for bribing delegates with job promises. Why is he even allowed to run for any office? Why has walsh and Berman let Cavanaugh remain when Billelo had to go for that offense? How is that combating corruption when you are enabling those behaviors?No compliance from McGruff the crime MUTT! I say Sal Tags has shown leadership- for the rank and file. Besides the government will be watching Sal like a hawk unlike McInnis who has a doug pass to do as he pleases.
12