Egyptians are on to something

Donny Arana
Time to put differences aside and join forces. Time to wake the "SLEEPING GIANT" that we are. Im talking about over 1000 guys coming together, and making our voices heard, news cameras and all. We can meet at our building (395 Hudson St). The Egyptians might be on to something good. We just need a good date for everyone. contact me at aranacrew5@gmail.com

Re: Egyptians are on to something

listman
1 Egyptian has more balls than 23k New York Union Carpenters put together.

Minus the few who have've actually done something.

Re: Egyptians are on to something

matt seabury
Lets start buy getting guys to come out in force to the next two meetings,feb.23 and feb,28.The last 157 meeting was a joke!I dont give a shit about a snow storm people should have been there.The members need to step up and show some balls or we are all screwed!

Re: Egyptians are on to something

listman
For their next preformance:

The District Council will open the 157 meeting, in stating an obligation to improve attendace #'s, to all  Northeastern Seaboard Carpenters.

Then maybe you'd have a chance !

Re: Egyptians are on to something

Pete
The major difference between us (carpenters) and Egypt? Our federal government is for them. Even though they never put up as much money as this union has to put them in office. The feds will watch with eyes closed as our leadership rapes us. It is our leadership in Wash. that hand feeds the feds. not the membership.