Eddie McWilliams

Leave Eddie McWilliams alone. He is my friend and a highly respected individual in the NYCDCC, ACG and the UBCJA. Eddie works hard at sitting in his office allowing open shop companies such as his to take over the NYC unionized labor force. Even Robert M. Marshall respects Eddie McWilliams. Eddie is a hero to the working class!

Re: Eddie McWilliams

union guy
whats the name of his company

Re: Eddie McWilliams

robert m marshall
I do respect Eddie, I consider him a friend and brother. Hang in there Eddie, your turn in the barrel.