Ed McWilliams

John D
Eddie worked for years at Inner City Drywall a mob owned and operated.  Many members got fucked out of benefits and his self admission "he got his and didn't care about anyone else".  He used the backdoor for Greany and the boys to get apprentices in.  Illegal aliens, fake SS#s and all to help facilitate the Irish contractors paying cash.  You can't get your own son in the union and he is signing BOGUS organizing waivers for BAs to get thier people in.  Dennis Walsh look into this and you'll find another Irish scam.  Check who got in under a waiver and see if there are six weeks of paystubs from the newly signed contractor. Also check benefit redemtions to see if after joining the apprentice even worked for that contractor and who they began working. It should be interesting to see where that trail leads (Cash Contractors).  The bottom line is that Eddie McWilliams and Martin Daly violated NYS Laws and have put our apprenticeship program at risk.  If this is not dealt with internally and shortly I will be left no choice to file a complaint with the NYS Dept. of Labor.  I assure you that hundreds of violations will be found.  Just maybee this scam helped the On-Pars of the world build thier cash workforce and once again the HONEST carpenter gets screwed.    This is a 100% fact and I saw the apprentice scam with my own eyes in action.  I know a complaint was made to Spencer and he has done nothing as usual.  Lets clean out all the reminents of the Forde administration once and for all.

Re: Ed McWilliams

listman
If Spencer had not ( too late  now  ) did not take it to Walsh, - he unequivocally & immediately goes;

I pray your on top of this, Keep us posted brother, cause if you don't take it higher I'l' do it for you.

Re: Ed McWilliams

Phil McCracken
Yes do look into Martin Daly and how so many cards were put on the side for the apprenticeship applications.  All those poor souls standing in line when Marty, Eric + Steve pulled cards for "their" own personal gain!

Do call the NYS Dept. of Labor ... they would be quite interested in the school .

Re: Ed McWilliams

listman
Martin Daly puprposefully misled a member questioning him as to what work apprentices are doing on site. To him it was all kosher, within his meaning as he'd have you know.

Apprentices aren't even allowed to handle blank shots, never mind shoot PA tools.
M. Daly,  ---Get him out too !

Re: Ed McWilliams

jetbro
i guess u dont like ed. but i dont beleave u if u saw with your own eyes u should have done something.now u think your some kind of exsposer ur just a poser with a grudge