Dorrough quiz

little boy lost in the woods
Mr. Dorrough , you have made countless accusations of corrupt practices by just about everyone that ever swore the oath. You claim that President McCarron has stopped investigations, bought off judges, politicians, leaders of state and most sadly our delegates. So, here's the quiz question, if Doug is as powerful as you claim, why is this site up? why does he allow you to spew vile? why doesn't he just make it all go away? Please be sober when you respond.

Re: Dorrough quiz

Ted
Read this & you might figure it out. Then again, if you're dumb enough to have to ask; it's called the Constitutional right to Free Speech brought to you by the First Amendment.

Why did Judge Bermy approve the D.C. hiring former Judge Jones & the intellectual midget (I.M) McGorty to oversee the D.C.'s end for the 25-1/2 year old Criminal RICO case when all the original players are either dead or long gone and the initial charges have long been settled when both 'player's' above have readily admitted having exactly zero experience in labor law?

Not for nothing but members reading this blog have a far better labor law I.Q. than these two combined, so why trash Dorrough when you fall into the latter category of not having a clue on anything?
______________________________________

JUDGE BERMAN, the PYSCHOLOGIST on ARROGANCE, FEDERAL ELECTION GUIDELLINES, ENGLISH LESSONS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS & DEFLATEGATE

WND EXCLUSIVE

Dem judge orders psych counseling for D'Souza

Clinton appointee ignores physicians, orders more treatment for Dinesh
Published: 07/13/2015 at 8:26 PM
 Jerome R. CorsiAbout | Email | Archive

 Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff writer. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Corsi's latest book is "Who Really Killed Kennedy?"

Judge Richard Berman

NEW YORK
– At a hearing Monday in Manhattan in which he ruled filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza must continue community service for four more years, U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman said he considers D’Souza’s violation of federal campaign-finance laws to be evidence of a psychological problem and ordered further counseling.

D’Souza’s defense counsel Benjamin Brafman provided evidence to the court that the psychiatrist D’Souza was ordered to see found no indication of depression or reason for medication. In addition, the psychologist D’Souza subsequently consulted provided a written statement concluding there was no need to continue the consultation, because D’Souza was psychologically normal and well adjusted.

But Judge Berman, who was appointed by Bill Clinton, disagreed, effectively overruling the judgment of the two licensed psychological counselors the U.S. probation department had approved as part of D’Souza’s criminal sentence.

“I only insisted on psychological counseling as part of Mr. D’Souza’s sentence because I wanted to be helpful,” {Yeah OK, but what about Doug's Pysch Counseling} the judge explained. “I am requiring Mr. D’Souza to see a new psychological counselor and to continue the weekly psychological consultation not as part of his punishment or to be retributive.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

D’Souza has become known for his two popular films critical of President Obama. “2016: Obama’s America” was released during the 2012 presidential campaign and “America: Imagine the World Without Her” came out in July 2014, ahead of the midterm elections.

Love him or hate him, Dinesh D’Souza is already an American legend, and you can get his bestselling films and books direct from WND!

“I’m not singling out Mr. D’Souza to pick on him,” Berman said at the hearing Monday. “A requirement for psychological counseling often comes up in my hearings in cases where I find it hard to understand why someone did what they did.” {You're full of bull shit - who are you kidding?}

WND reported that at the Sept. 23, 2014, sentencing hearing, Berman said he could not understand how someone of D’Souza’s intelligence, with credentials that include college president, could do something so stupid as to violate federal campaign contribution laws. D’Souza was at the pinnacle of his career, writing bestselling non-fiction books and producing popular feature films.

As WND reported, after pleading guilty to campaign-finance violations, D’Souza was sentenced in September to eight months in a work-release center, five years of probation, a $30,000 fine and community service. He pleaded guilty in May 2014 to arranging “straw donors” to contribute $10,000 to the failed 2012 U.S. Senate campaign of Wendy Long, a college friend.

On May 31, he was released from nightly detention at a work-release center in San Diego after eight months. During that time, in fulfillment of his community service requirement, he taught English once a week to Spanish-speaking applicants for American citizenship. Berman ruled Monday he must continue for another four years the community-service portion of his sentence.

In his eight months of nightly confinement, he found time to sign a contract with HarperCollins and begin writing a new book to follow his 2014 New York Times bestseller, “America.” He also started the process of financing his next feature film, scheduled for the 2016 presidential campaign. And he’s designed a sequel to his highly profitable 2014 feature film, “America: Imagine the World Without Her.”

What do YOU think? Does Dinesh D’Souza need counseling? Sound off in today’s WND poll

‘I was a psychology major’

Berman explained at the hearing Monday that his social-work training combined with his psychology major has made him sensitive to psychological issues in the criminal cases he hears.
 {So, should UBCJA Carpenters undergo 'sensitivity training' when we disagree with the scheisters like McCarron, Walsh, Murphy etc.}

Dinesh D’Souza teaching English (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

“You have to understand, I have a background in social work with a psychology major,” Berman explained. “I’m sensitive to mental health issues in the criminal cases I hear, and I do not want to end psychological counseling at this time in Mr. D’Souza’s case.” {Of course not as it would expose your own Agenda. Your Honor, Liberalism truly is a Mental Disorder you know & you have it real good; ya know what I'm saying?}

Brafman countered that it was not fair to require someone like D’Souza to continue psychological counseling as part of his sentence when the doctors D’Souza has seen so far believe he does not need to continue the psychological counseling.

“Applying your argument to white-collar crimes,” Brafman continued, “why wouldn’t all white-collar criminals need psychological counseling?”

Berman countered that 85 percent of all criminal defendants who appear before him argue they don’t need psychological counseling or drug therapy, among other rehabilitative interventions.

‘A colossal failure of introspection’

“What I’m reading in the psychological case notes is compatible with my own impressions,” Berman continued. “The psychological case notes indicate that while Mr. D’Souza is highly intelligent, he has remarkably little insight into his own motivations, that he is not introspective or insightful, but that he tends to see his own actions in an overly positive manner.  { EXACTLY JUDGE BERMY, AKIN TO YOUR IN CHAMBERS PAL DOUGLAS J. MCCARRON - RIGHT?}
Dinesh D’Souza

“I consider the original crime in this case is an insight issue,” Berman continued. “That Mr. D’Souza committed this crime involves a colossal failure of insight and introspection. The case notes also say Mr. D’Souza has weaknesses in controlling his own impulses and that he is prone to anger in reaction to criticism.” {YOU FORGOT TO CALL HIM A BIG HATER & TAG HIM W/ MORE B.S.  LIBERAL LABEL's SIMPLY BECAUSE HE STANDS IN DIRECT OPPOSITION TO THE LIB's PHONY AGENDA TO CONTINUE REGISTERING ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE IN FEDERAL & PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS}

The judge noted the psychologists “chart indicates Mr. D’Souza tends to deny problems, that he lacks insight into his own behavior, that he is arrogant and intolerant of the feelings of others, while projecting an overly positive image of himself.”

 You just described yourself & Doug McCarron your honor....Guilty Conscience?}

“Therefore, I am ordering Mr. D’Souza to continue psychological counseling with another therapist,” said Berman.

“Therapy is more of an art than a science, and a new therapist may be what is needed in this case,” he said.

Berman ruled the sentencing requirement for weekly psychological counseling would be re-examined at the next sentencing review hearing, scheduled for Oct. 8 at 11:30 a.m. in his Manhattan courtroom.

Five years of teaching English required {Can you say Election Fraud Judge Bermy?}

As WND reported Monday, Berman ruled that D’Souza’s sentence requiring him to spend eight hours per week teaching English to Spanish-speaking students applying for U.S. citizenship was meant to be coterminous with his “supervised release,” or parole.

“I’m certain I would never have imposed a community service requirement to end with the community detention,” Berman said, rejecting an argument Brafman made that the original sentencing order was ambiguous. {Try arbitrary, capricious & a willful violation of Federal Election laws & known Sentencing Guidelines}

Berman also rejected Brafman’s argument that a five-year community service requirement to teach English to Spanish-speakers was onerous, taking into account that D’Souza had no prior criminal record and that his crime, while a felony, was committed at a particularly stressful time of his life, while he was in the midst of a difficult divorce settlement.

In previous court appearances, Brafman had argued D’Souza’s crime, while admittedly a felony under federal law, was reflective more of an oversight involving a relatively small sum of money, not indicative of serious criminal malicious intent.

Dinesh D’Souza with his English class (Courtesy Dinesh D’Souza)

‘A real sentence in every respect’

D’Souza’s attorney, Brafman, argued: “With Mr. D’Souza required to spend one day every week in community service, this sentence is a real impediment to pursuing full-time employment.”

Berman countered: “I intended this to be a real sentence in every respect. Mr. D’Souza pleaded guilty to a felony, and I believe at the time the initial sentence was announced, Mr. D’Souza was relieved he was not facing incarceration.” {Like Doug...so, did you have the Deranged Loner & Commie go see Dr, Phil & then give a UBC style donation to one of your Pysch Clinincs to avoid any guilty verdicts in the Consent Decree?}

Also at issue was D’Souza’s request to travel internationally to visit his 80-year-old mother in India and to visit his daughter at school in London.

Berman ruled that permission to travel internationally would be reconsidered at the Oct. 8 hearing, but D’Souza would be allowed to purchase his air tickets now, with the court assuming the Oct. 8 hearing will find him in full compliance with all aspects of his sentencing requirements.

While D’Souza is under no domestic travel restrictions, he must request court approval to travel internationally, and he is allowed to pick up his passport only 24 hours prior to departure. His passport must be surrendered to federal authorities 24 hours after the completion of his return flight.

Also at issue in the Oct. 8 hearing will be proof D’Souza has completed 416 hours teaching English by the end of September, as required under the mandate that he devote eight hours a week to it. {THIS IS COMPLETE & UTTER HORSE SHIT & ANY ONE WITH HALF AN OUNCE OF BRAINS COULD FIGURE IT OUT JUDGE BERMY. ARE YOU ON THE POT ORIS IT K2 etc.?}

D’Souza is behind schedule because of difficulties finding an appropriate venue in San Diego.

He told WND in an interview last month that he has enjoyed teaching the English classes.

“I have become very attached to my students,” he said. “There are around 100 of them, in classes ranging from beginner to intermediate to advanced.”

He said many of them have now seen his film, “America,” which he gave to them as a Christmas present.

“They have gotten to know me and my situation,” he said. “And they are now huge fans. If you ran Obama against me with this group, I doubt he would get a single vote.”

Text smaller
Text bigger

____________

**   All sitting United States Federal District Court judges are guilty; ahh crap - I mean innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law; or are they Judge Judy, I mean Judge Wapner; ahh sh-it, I mean Judge Berman?

**   Seems time for a grand jury investigation into the Judges potential violation of Federal Election laws, a competency hearing & of course, the venerable pysch eval prior to incarcerating him. Everyone knows illegal aliens have exactly zero right to vote in any election let alone a Presidential one, yet Judge Bermy's sentence is part & parcel to the Lib's view of the U.S. Constitution as toilet paper & the new Global World Order wherein America is wholly owned & operated by the ruling class of alleged intellectual elitists who continue to falsely believe that they know more than the rest of us & to hell with our National Sovereignty, the Constitution & the middle class via impartation of the TPA/TPP and via targeting any political opponents who stand up or speak against them including producing documentaries or films which highlight their illegal actions - right Bermy?

**   Should I Shelter in Place until the paddy wagon arrives? Can I teach them Latin or Gaelic instead of English?

**   This is a no brainer for immediate Appellate review & scrutiny by the U.S. Supreme Court if necessary.

Time to retire Judge Berman - before the indictments.....talk about taking a proverbial shit all over the United States Constitution and ignoring your sworn duties; but, but to seriously inject your Dr. Phil (I was a Pysch. Major) antics into a case like this wherein there are no legitimate or defendable causes of action, no prima-facie case whatsoever and the entire processing & persecution of this poor bastard was done for purely political reasons via crapping all over his Free Speech & First Amendment rights; well then Judge Berman, you gotta be smoking some serious high quality ganja to come up with this kind of sentence.

Past this, the real abortion of justice is his brain dead attorneys failure to immediately appeal such a ridiculous sentence via ordering him to teach English to Criminal Aliens for 5-years. The only one insane here is you. This is the exact type of case which lends to cause for immediate removal from the bench as your impartiality is gone, absolutely gone.

Using this logic Judge Bermy, I want you to force Bank of America to install Gaelic on every ATM nationwide & every other bank too. See how far you'd get with that type ruling - their attorneys would eat your for lunch.

Re: Dorrough quiz

 Average guy
Ted seems to be a pretty smart guy.  If he only had the balls to match his smarts.
!

Re: Dorrough quiz

!
BOOM, --"THERE IT IS"!

Re: Dorrough quiz

A NYCDCC Member
Self-Aggrandisement by Ted, Ethics and Dorrough, they have an illusion.

Re: Dorrough quiz

Dear Blog Pussy,
           First lets be clear. Doug McCarron is an ignorant  bitch and to stupid to be in control of the UBC. He proved that in the video with his brother and at the 300 shitter club meeting where he discussed whether he could shit ice cream.. Not to mention when he gave an interview claiming anybody who did not agree with him was a deranged loner and commie and after losing the BC Carpenters Union he claimed it was due to a communist influence. In his deposition in the Savage case he and his hack lawyers babbled on and on about a communist plot to take over the UBC in Portland.Commies and shitting ice cream. So powerful. I think not. More like a bitch who got in office by selling out the Union  and keeps his office by doing as he is told and selling out the Union.
   You stated “bought off judges, politicians, leaders of state”. You are full of shit and I never said any such thing. Which "Leader of State" are you referring to??I have however indicated that the NCCMP, which is comprised of greedy Union scum bags who are looting funds and stealing from retirees, are in fact in bed with and have bought politicians, leaders of government agencies. If the Senator Johnson of homeland security  takes a look at the actions of those like Borzi and Perez implicated not by me but by their actions and in the case of Perez implicated by Kline himself we shall see who has been bought and who has not. Dougy and his NCCMP pals thought stealing retirees pension checks was a sure thing. Surprise!!!! As Senator Johnson informed NCCMP Hoffa and his NCCMP Buddy Nyhan in his April 22,2016 letter to Nyhan “Homeland Security is authorized by Rule XXV of the Standing rules of the Senate to investigate all Agencies and Departments of the Government”. Dougy tell us the story again about how they must pass the law you were part of creating , UBC members paid for without their knowledge and with, Franky Spencers pal lobbied for,( The alleged crook Robert Andrews of  who resigned rather than face an ethics investigation and then became the Lobbyists for the NCCMP that Frank Spencer said was the greatest.) and you claimed must be passed to allow stealing from retirees so the funds you and your pals put in the toilet would not be an undue Burden on the taxpayers.Better yet Dougy.Just STFU.
         In regards to your sad delegates lets also be clear. Their actions also speak for themselves. This pack of low life scum used member money to go to Vegas to have a big $7 million party. While there they did nothing and allowed the UBC to rape the constitution and while members and retirees  across the country had their medical and welfare benefits cut and eliminated lined their pockets with free Ipads and other swag. Your right they are very sad indeed and low life scum bags who never once objected to their gifts,free booze and food while their brothers and sisters benefits were cut or lost . Not a word about wages given away in PLAS with 20% give backs after giving anti Union companies like Related Inc millions from Pension funds around the country.
       In regards this site or others like. The little man behind the screen in UBC Oz has made copies of this site and others like it as well as copies of peoples Facebook pages who were guilty of only clicking on the”like” button on his brothers Facebook page. His hack lawyers submitted 300 pages of that cyber stalking of members on the internet to the Federal District Court in his brothers case.Maybe that is why the Judge tossed them "to restore the Integrity of his court".The little man behind the screen in UBC Oz also knows that the right to have these sights up has been decided in Federal Court in an aggressive campaign by Eddie Hill of the Electricians Union who doesn’t like his actions exposed to the public either. Even as much as Dougy and his  hack law firm of Decarlo and Shanley hate this and other sites like it they would lose their ass in court.You can stick your "oath" up your ass. Besides they are to busy spending millions in legal fees of members money still trying to railroad his brother. Another issue your sad delegates never addressed. It was ignored while these stupid low life sad delegates were trying to find the on button for their IPADS.
      So now here is your quiz question . If I have been “spewing vile”, which as a moron and an obvious Dougy suck ass such as yourself, calls posting information I have the documents to back up, why has your boy Dougy  not been able to shut down this or other sites. Doug McCarron is not powerful. Doug McCarron is a pussy and a clown who despite being challenged to meet me any time anywhere to disprove anything I have posted he doesn’t have the guts..But even wimps such as Dougy can go to court and claim defamation or liable easy enough. Even little toads behind the screen in UBC Oz and his group of merry thieves that are protecting the lolli pop tree so they can loot it can go to court. If I have been posting lies why after all these years have I not been to court which accommodates even a tiny little bitch such as Doug McCarron.. Maybe he needs to have his swammy at one of his readings give him the green light first. If I am lying and posting things not true why dont YOU tell me why he has been unable to shut downs this site and others like it. I look forward to a day in court with your boy. Anytime. Anywhere . Why do you suppose that has not happened.
      Now . You posted hiding behind your keyboard some BS babble about being sober. Fact is I don’t drink. Now if you would care to stop over I would be glad to spit in your face so you can have a whiff to see if you can detect the odor of Alcohol..

Re: Dorrough quiz

 Truth be told
"Doug McCarron is a pussy and a clown who despite being challenged to meet me any time anywhere to disprove anything I have posted he doesn’t have the guts" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!  First of all, you Richard are not even a speed bump in McCarron's world. And secondly let's be honest you never showed up for anything.  When you were thrown out of the UBC you were given a place and time to SHOW UP. A perfect chance to face your accusers  and disprove any of the charges they set upon you. But you did not show up. You didn't / don't have the guts. YOU JUST QUIT.

Re: Dorrough quiz

 Truth be told
 And Richard please stop inviting men to your place.  It's really getting creepy.

Re: Dorrough quiz

@Truth be told
Shut the hell up 157 Assclown.

Re: Dorrough quiz

Dear blog pussie . "you were given a place and time to SHOW UP". Prove it Name the place and time or STFU . And Yes. Like you. Doug McCarron is a pussy and a clown.Now if you referring to the excuse for Draper, Spencer,Silins and Smith to spend members money to stay at the Hilton during opening week of Saratoga Track season called my Kangaroo BS 14D go f.. yourself. You might want to check your information as I did show up. I went just to tell Draper to stick his 14D up his ass.The only thing the fat piece of shit got out of his mouth was to declare Frank Spencer and Forde never went to Hawaii at $10,000 first class posted on this site by Walsh. But Draper a fat pig and is a lying piece of UBC shyte..I refused because I had already resigned and it was accepted, no matter how many times The local scum tried to change the date, so no UBC beetch can bring a non member to trial.I refused because I had already proven my accusers liars and the charges were dropped after I played Mr Glenn a nice little hand held tape recorder of Dugan admitting he was a lying sack of UBC shyte.Dugan admitted he knew I dont hit girls so he could stop crying.A recorder I still have.And the other witness a drunk and pot head Mikey Shanahan. Hey Mikey this is defamation. How about we go to court and you can piss in a cup to prove your case.  I refused because the UBC scum refused to provide disclosure so I could defend myself as is guaranteed under the LMRDA and I was not allowed an attorney unles that attorney was a UBC bitch. . In my world a small group of moronic UBC beetchs dont make the rules. I do. So you can shove your 14D in your ass. Anytime you or the UBC want to appear in court to rule whether I am thrown out of the UBC bring it on.Just because some UBC scum bag says it is so doesnt make it fact.
  You should shut your mouth and not post abut things your are clueless off blog pussie.
?

Re: Dorrough quiz

?
Little Pussie Dorrough  did you actually wear a wire ?

Re: Dorrough quiz

Truth be told
The face is you QUIT....

Re: Dorrough quiz

Truth be told
 Excuse me. The fact  is you quit.....

Re: Dorrough quiz

Wire what are you James Bond. Another UBC moron. Did you ever wonder how many people were listening only because you and you UBC beetchs are to stupid to figure it out.

Re: Dorrough quiz

No The "FACT" is your a pussy and a clown who posts BS to get a response...

Dear blog pussie . "you were given a place and time to SHOW UP". Prove it Name the place and time or STFU . And Yes. Like you. Doug McCarron is a pussy and a clown.Now

Re: Dorrough quiz

Truth be told
"The local scum tried to change the date, so no UBC beetch can bring a non member to trial.I refused because I had already proven my accusers liars and the charges were dropped after I played Mr Glenn a nice little hand held tape recorder of Dugan admitting he was a lying sack of UBC shyte"
?

Re: Dorrough quiz

?
  You actually record conversations you have with people so you can  possibly use it against them  in the future.

Re: Dorrough quiz

RichardDorrough
I dont know. Do I actually record conversations I have with people, as long as the state law allows, so I can use it to protect myself in the future.
WOW

Re: Dorrough quiz

WOW
Richard  "Recording conversations" REALLY ?

Re: Dorrough quiz

I just said I dont know do I?Is there a part of that you find confusing. I learned of using the tool of recording by a great Union man Austin Devine.He was a Local Union President who worked hard to organize for his members. Unlike your UBC leaders who sit on their ass and give away 20% wage give backs and your Pension funds to those who have publicly declared how much they hate Unions.One day during such an effort the owner of a large Local Company threatened him and his family for trying to organize his workers. All caught on a tiny radio shack recorder. Its amazing how well that worked out for his members.Is the WOW because you dont understand the value of a such a tool. You dont find Dougy saying on Camera  "I did not give her the $66,000 raise somebody else did" or" Yes I am collecting my SWRCC Pension" and working priceless. REALLY??You must really be upset with all those "this conversation may be recorded for training purposes".
12