Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

Richard Dorrough
It is with great amusement that I report the UBC has brought me up on charges at the International level. I have been charged with disrespecting(violating the obligation) a UBC Local rat and improper harassment of a local rat. These charges have been filed by Douche bag Frank Spencer himself.51(a)5 and 12 Hey Frank go f...k yourself and you can wipe your ass with the obligation. Hows that for disrespect.
   These charges were filed by Local 370 Officer Chris Dugan last year and withdrawn. The withdrawal was accepted by the UBC International last year. So now Spencer feels he can go it alone and file them without the aggrieved party involved. What a joke.One thing you can always count on with the UBC Officers. They are dumber than shit.
 It is clear this is the UBCs desperate attempt to harass me for my ongoing work in exposing Spencer,McPussy and the UBC for the corrupt organization they are.It wont work Frankie boy. No matter what you do my voice will not be silenced by some UBC rat bastard such as yourself.The day the US Attorney gets around to asking how the NYC District Council and the Empire Council can have so many criminals appointed by you I am sure you will be company for Mike Forde. When that happens no hard feelings.I will visit you once a month to sit in your lunch

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

Richard: you are too funny. Spencer charged you with "disrespecting and improper harassment of a local rat," that happened a year ago and was withdrawn! I have to agree with your assessment, it certainly sounds like harassment and "UBC Officers are dumber than shit," though I would have said it differently.

It really is unbelievable, the same UBC Frank Spencer sees no constitution violation by Local 157 President Lawrence D'Errico, for not accepting motions and denying appeals, but sees violations for disrespecting a "local rat" over a year ago. Let me know if I can do anything, You have my full support.

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

Richard - what happened to the 6-month Statute of Limitation imposed by the NLRB & the Section 10(b) limits.......Spencer is well outside of those limits, if it's good enough for the rank & file - it applies equally to them as well.

This would be a good question for the NLRB Attorneys in DC, General Counsel staff....

What is this, the Stallone movie - " I am the Law"..Spencer is an idiot, he will lose re: Free Speech Case just handed down for Facebook....legally same principle with your site & First Amendment Constitutional issues, plus the only thing they can get anyone on is the failure to pay dues under the Union Security Clause & that is it.......all the other bullshit is off the table per the Supreme Court.

He got nothing!

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

listman
Tell ya what they got.  The councils are starting to charge members who seek redress of 16 years of corruption. I know a guy who wouldn't hurt a fly & the NYCDCC ( Danielson ) is charging him for a non event going back years.

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

Bill Lebo
I guess the UBC Constitution(Igotta start using it for toilet paper) over rides the Consttution of the United States of America.

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

anonymous
Imagine if members, and stewards, filed grievances every time contractors did not comply with contracts, or union officials did not do their jobs. The membership can create paperwork too. For your entertainment purposes:

Red Tape: "bureaucratic practice of hair splitting or foot dragging, blamed by its practitioners on the system that forces them to follow prescribed procedures to the letter".

Work to Rule: "Industrial action where, in contrast to a strike, workers do not withdraw their labor. Instead, they stay on their jobs but drastically slow down the operations by punctilious adherence to a narrow interpretation of work rules included in the collective bargaining agreement."

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

listman
I'd like everyone to pay attention to this post , yes Mr. Walsh if you would also please.

This is Bill lebo who testified before a congressional committee. He states what he does way too many years later.

FED TAKEOVER or get them all out immediately !
Too Many "big fish" and the nets too small !

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

listman: Mr. Walsh is very aware of this blog and he follows the discussion.

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

John Newell Jr.
Does anonymous know what the topic is ? Or does he pound the keyboard as part of an obsessive / compulsive disorder ?  He must be a McCarron / Spencer mole .And his name " anonymous " . Reminds me of my Local Union President. If it quacks like a duck...

          As far as International Representative Tom  " Hatchet Jack " Garrison calling Brother Richard Dorrough's website " full of out and out lies... ".  "  This proves that " Hatchet Jack " has the integrity of a James McParlan. Probably related to him. Anonymous too,  through some unsavory back door connection.

          All members of the Red Hand Express with "Cash " McCarron at the throttle. One can only hope that continued pressure on Hilda Solis, with the help of the U.S. Department of Justice, will derail this anti union, anti worker abortion , and permanently punch their ticket.  Move over Mike Ford.

          There does come word of a rank and file victory out of St. Louis. Hopefully it will spread like Debs and the ARU.

What about a fair days work for.......................a fair days pay. I follow this rule but still your fired at the first sign you pronounce any syllable starting a sentence that includes our right to protected concerted activities. Bad reps mean a bad counncil period !

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

listman
What about a fair days work for.......................a fair days pay. I follow this rule but still your fired at the first sign you pronounce any syllable starting a sentence that includes our right to protected concerted activities. Bad reps mean a bad counncil period !

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

anonymous
There are legal implications with work-to-rule actions:

"Malicious compliance, is the behavior of a person who intentionally inflicts harm by strictly following the orders of management or following legal compulsions, knowing that compliance with the orders will cause a loss of some form resulting in damage to the manager's business or reputation, or a loss to an employee or subordinate. In effect, it is a form of sabotage used to harm leadership or used by leadership to harm subordinates."

From the Billelo Motion Court Transcript:

Mr. Conboy: "Now, with respect to the racketeering problem, which the review officer has indicated in his most recent report to your Honor remains a serious challenge, the trusteeship has endeavored to focus on this point directly by examining both the business agents and the shop stewards. About 25 percent of the business agents have been removed. And with respect to the shop stewards, there are 1,600 of them who are presently under examination and scrutiny so that an effective reconfiguration of the shop steward cadre can be effected as quickly as possible.
The fundamental issue that has plagued the district council for many years under the consent decree is an ongoing problem of connivance between certain shop stewards and business agents and management. The United Brotherhood understands that in order to have an effective anti corruption program, there has to be a significant investigation and reconfiguration of those components of the district council and that is underway."

Somewhere between "malicious compliance" and connivance there is actual compliance. The UBC lawyers argue we can't have democracy because corruption still exists. The International uses charges to achieve an aim; a member's right to file a grievance must be liberally exercised as well, ensuring our job sites are free of connivance and corruption is not an act of malice.

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International

anonymous
“There are events which are so great that if a writer has participated in them his obligation is to write truly rather than assume the presumption of altering them with invention.” Ernest Hemingway

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International/Red Hand Express

anonymous

Re: Dorrough Charged By the UBC International/Red Hand Express

John Newell Jr.
Back in 1993 I was involved in an election concerning Local Union # 370, Albany, N.Y. . There were 38 ineligible voters. I filed a protest internally.  When I had exhausted that course of action I went to the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor overturned the election. The election was rerun some 10 months later. In the meantime I had been in touch with Susan Jennick and Herman Benson of Association for Union Democracy.  They assured me that they would provide intervenor and friend of the court status. That they would support me in the upcoming election. That never happened.  When I most needed their help , they let me down. No explanation. Susan Jennick went to the Teamsters staff shortly after...

          I am very concerned about Brother Richard Dorrough and the internal union charges leveled against him by McCarron and his hatchet men Spencer and Glenn.  Brother Dorrough has been at the forefront of advocating union democracy in Upstate New York. He has done, and continues to do, an exemplary job.

           We need to remember that we are all vulnerable to the evil propagated by McCarron and his ilk. Be careful when emboldened by AUD and similar entities. Be pragmatic. Will AUD come to Brother Dorrough's aid ? While Benson and AUD try to support members empowering themselves in the fight for union democracy, will there be substantive help from AUD  ????  Or will it be all foam and no beer as had happened to me ? Or are they now just a clearinghouse for union news ? Time will tell...