40 year member
Donny arana if you want to make decisions why dont you run---your boy gausman makes no decisions on his own====he is a puppet. You guys never stood up against Greaney ever. Lots of other boys did and were beat up (William Davenport) or blackballed. I never heard you stand up and defend these guys. You two are nothing but opportunists who see a chance to get a job=== i hope the boys from 157 know you guys were useless ballwashers for the dirty 608 boys its a shame our great local was forced to vote you 2 baffoons is bc we didnt want Paddy Crean. you guys were part of the problem in 608 now you want to be the solution? I wont write my name here my 40 years speaks for itself. -BM

Re: Donny Arana

Donny Arana
If I had 40 yrs of service I would be proud to post my name because my 40 yrs of standing up and doing the right thing would speak for itself. With no name it doesnt mean squat. With no name it just means 40 yrs of breathing. Iguess your not proud of your 40 yrs of service and accomplishments ,I would think it would be something one would want to attach yheir name to and let their record speak for themself. If I am fortunate to have 40 yrs in this union I would be proud of my name and what I have done for the brotherhood.I disagree 40 yrs does not speak for itself,your name should.
atm

Re: Donny Arana

atm
donny just keep talkin shit to everyone ,im sure thats a great way to get ahead.maybe the guy doesnt want to leave his name so you and gooseman dont go to his house in the middle of the night and burn it down.

Re: Donny Arana

Pete Corrigan
Just address the 40 year members concerns. You cant belittle a man that worked in this buisness 40 years. People made comments about me and my family on here i answered them. Do the same.

Re: Donny Arana

Donny Arana
Pete :when an anonymous person calls me a puppet and a ballwasher you think I owe him an answer to his concerns you better wake up.If he was at least put his name to it I would at least respect his dignity and his years of practicing what he preaches.

Re: Donny Arana

Pete Corrigan
I think hes just saying you never stood up to Greaney i dont know if you did or didnt. If you did just say you did thats what im getting at, im not condoning him calling you names im simply saying an answer would end it.

Re: Donny Arana

Donny Arana
 I will answer you Pete. Most of us did not know greany was a problem , I personally did not know he was a crook therefore had no need to condem him. And a little hint if I post my name as a 41yr member that does not make me a 41yr member or a good guy.
???

Re: Donny Arana

???
Are we to believe just because you post your name, what you say is true?
owl

Re: Donny Arana

owl
speaking of  greany  according to the papers aloy of guys got 100 thousand a yr jobs at ground zero because of him .shouldnt those guys be looked into

Re: Donny Arana

Donny Arana
If you have info report it to Dennis Walsh,How do you not know this by know.I never made a hundred grand as a union carpenter,I wish I did.