Dockbuilders on the fence

Stand strong and never give up!
The more BS I read the more disappointed I am with my 1456 brothers. Alot of you have chosen sides instead of standing as 1 to fight for the future of our union. I am not for amalgamated nor am I for the dictatorship of the ubc. I am for doing whatever it takes to rebuild our identity and regain the respect we once had as one of the strongest locals in the country. Those that have their heads in the sand are even worse. They have the "at least i'm working" mentality and do nothing.  Great things can be achieved when strong willed men stand together.

1556 is mccarrons creation not ours. Nothing against the timbermen but it aint working nor can it ever. We are 2 different trades that deserve our own local unions to handle our seperate affairs.
If the ubc fails to recognize that  we aren't going to ever stop until we have our own identity then it's time to move on and take our money with us. Those of you that have taken an appointed position with the District Council better remember where you came from because if it's not amalgamated or the ubc doesn't restore our local then it's going to be somewhere else! Both the ubc and amalgamated have many flaws.  If they can be fixed is yet to be determined. 1 thing for sure is:

WE ARE THE DOCKBUILDERS, WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES AND NEVER BACK DOWN TO A FIGHT!

Re: Dockbuilders on the fence

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
NO ONE SHOULD BE SITTING ON A FENCE. FREEDOM IS AT HAND AND IT IS TIME TO JUMP SHIP.

Re: Dockbuilders on the fence

DOCKBUILDERS UNITED!
Robert we will not jump ship untill we know for sure there is a better one coming. You have your By-Laws and proposed structure posted on your NJCU site for all to read. Amalgamated has no such thing and unless they do they will not succeed.