Do Wikileaks have the email that'll put Clinton in Prison?

Do Wikileaks have the email that'll put Clinton in Prison?

La Puttāna
Published on Aug 6, 2016

Afshin Rattansi goes underground with Julian Assange. We talk to the founder of Wikileaks about how his recent DNC leaks have no connection to Russia. Plus what are Hillary Clinton's connections to ISIS and Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYrDNSglag

Tax Fraud & Mail Fraud

Will the donald be indicted?
Phony University & Hidden Tax Returns

Re: Tax Fraud & Mail Fraud

Benny Blanco
Donald is the least of our problems watch the documentary Clinton Cash

Re: Do Wikileaks have the email that'll put Clinton in Prison?

La Puttāna

La Puttāna of Walls Street

All know what she does.

She will bend over backwards on behalf of the Bankster’s to fuck the rest of us.

Paid $675,000 for 30 minutes speech’s, and her reply

“Well I don’t know, that what’s they offered”

She is the Puttāna of Walls Street.

Hillary Clinton is the Paid "Servant" of powerful corporate interest groups!

http://www.businessinsider.com/firms-that-paid-for-clinton-speeches-have-government-interests-2016-4

Do you really think Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to represent You?

Investigations

Then again
Six bankruptcy investigations - No public information
Phony university - No public information
Funding and leaks from Putin - No public information
Foreign sourced clothing line - Lost US jobs - No public information
Paid off sexual harrassment complaints - Non disclosure agreements - No public info.

Hiding?

And Again
What is Donald hiding behind all those Non-Disclosure Agreements?
If he has nothing to hide, why doesn't he release those bound by them?
No one sues more than the Donald; let him ungag the silenced.
Donald the pot calling everyone else black.
Speaking of black.
Trump was found guilty of rental discrimination against blacks.
Trump lied about his background.
He claimed they were Swiss. Why?
How many Nazis are hiding in his family tree?

Re: Hiding?

voteer fraud
why does hillary have her dr with her where ever she goes
lets see her release her medical records her husband never released his

( my brother has a nose like a vacuum cleaner )