Disconnect

Steward
The council is planning on moving the school, claiming we need a new state of the art school, claiming that  a state of the art school is more important than members being able to actually attend classes. This is being pushed by the dockbuilders who drive to most of their jobs and so are not concerned with the subway commute that the rest of us are going to be stuck with. I don't know about anyone else but if I have to go to Brooklyn or Queens for a class I am looking at a three hour trip to get home, Anyone living  in New Jersey is just screwed. All of this while ignoring  the simple  fact that our lord was pounding nails with a hammer 2,000 years ago, same as we do today and and he didn't need anything state of the art back then either.
And if that wasn't bad enough, the accountants have told them that we cannot afford their high salaries, so the are also moving the district council to the outer boroughs, I guess when they have to choose between their bloated salaries and the working stiffs who pay those salaries, we just never had a chance.
What I have to wonder is if they are actually working hard to sell us out, because everything they do seems to hurt the working guys, not help us.

Re: Disconnect

stiff
yeah, i think we could get someone who wont answer their phone and don't visit jobs where there are problems for a lot less than what we pay these guys

Re: Disconnect

Cui Bono
Location,Location,Location !

   Please,use this site to determine feasibility of adding "a new state of the art school" on the top of 395 Hudson street.

http://maps.nyc.gov/doitt/nycitymap/template?applicationName=ZOLA

  And in reference of the  Dockbuilders , we need A.S.A.P. a large size  jack up crane barge with
a Moonpool design and build for Next Generation Training Center located next to Pier 40,NYC.

  Dockbuilders Local Union No. 1556 has very large territorial jurisdiction in New York State , the Counties of :Bronx,Kings,Queens,Westchester,Suffolk,Orange,Richmond,Nassau,Putman,Rockland and New York.
All the Island in and all the waters of the adjacent harbors,the Rivers,Bays,Long Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean.
Also,in the State of New Jersey,the Following Counties :Warren,Sussex,Somerset,Union,Passaic,Moris,,Monmouth,Middlesex,Mercer,Hunterdon,Hudson ,Essex,,Bergen plus all of the  Islands in and the adjacent Harbors,Rivers,Bays,Delaware,and the Atlantic Ocean.ui
NYC

Re: Disconnect

NYC
Yes a moon pool so that MJF HOLDOVERS CAN RELAX.

Re: Disconnect

Cui Bono
FYI:
"Moonpools are used on many types of vessels: cable-laying vessels, exploration and drilling vessels, production barges, research and offshore support vessels. They are used to launch and retrieve equipment, divers or diving bells, or lay cables or risers. These operations are only possible in case the water inside the moonpool remains calm".

http://www.marin.nl/web/JIPs-Networks/Public/Moonpool.htm

Re: Disconnect

disgusted
we r so fucked!!!!!!

Re: Disconnect

Cui Bono
" It will not always be summer;build barns."
Hesiod

Location,Location,Location !

Re: Disconnect

31 year man