Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Truth
If what I am reading is true on the NYCDCC web site that all of our 2.13 increase is going to health care this is an outrage. The obama is a LIAR and that makes us folls for voting for him and the democrats.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

retired
POLITICIAN = LIE......WHEN WILL YOU GET IT?

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

THE FIX IS IN AGAIN
BUL elo = BULLS%T

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

John
Don't worry the House budget promises and I Quote Paul Ryan "Eliminate the healthcare system for all Americans". Don't have a job  the house votes vote to eliminate Obamacare, unemployment  insurance and social security. The senate is no better.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

snow flake
You can shill shamelessly for the obama but it looks like the obama will have destroyed health care before the republicans can get back in office. It is an OUTRAGE that ALL of our increase goes to health care which is not even a good plan. High Deductibles. When are we in the labor movement going to realize that the obama is not the friend of the working class white family. I am starting to miss Bush!

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Outraged
If this is true, then we have been duped. We the working man and women were promised by ALL the Democrats that Health care insurance premiums would go down.  Now it appears we have been lied to. An outrage, in which can only be addressed by exposing each and every lying democrat. Ask all the left wing loser on your job every day about the increase in health care cost. Down let them get away with lying. Call them the liars they are. Question their sanity. Maybe we need to start calling out the chris mathews and rachel madcows of the world as LIARS. They were obama's Joseph Geobles leading the lemming over the cliff.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Steward
What did you expect...if everyone was going to get coverage..who do you think was going to pay for that.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Outraged
I dont like to be lied to by a community organizer. The obama has declared war on the working class white folks in America.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

pete
 you have insurance thru the union, Obamas affordable care act was for those single buyers. It was never intended to help anyone with insurance already, and like another poster said, who was going to pay for everyone to be insured? Everyone else WITH insurance. So our deductibles went up, now we have to contribute a coinsurance fee which we NEVER had before.

In simple terms, anytime you visit the doctor this year, you will be paying EVERY dime of it until you spend $400 individually, then over $400 spent, you will pay 10% of the bill PLUS your $20 deductible. So a $100 doctor bill (after you already spend $400) will cost you $30. $20 cop ay plus 10% of $100.

So either plan on getting sick and go all the time or just stay out of the doctors office.

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

Truth
We were mislead, we were told the cost of our health care would down. I don't know were you get your info from but it was sold to us a way of bring down the cost of a family plan by 2500 a year. At least be honest! Is it a coincidences that this is happening to us after the election?

Re: Did or didnt the obama promise our health care cost would go down.

tester
..."This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved.[2] In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable.[3][4] This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory