Dental

Still paying
When are we getting back DENTAL????

Re: Dental

Chief Wild Eagle
Wake up! Been back many moons now.

There ya go, another well informed member up to date & in the know.

BTW answered your question.

Re: Dental

done
i go to union meetings and sit on o w l  ill bet this guy never goes on o w l and is always working

Re: Dental

No name
Hope the dumb **** is still paying.

Don't even have to attend local meets to find out dental has returned. WTG! Asking here.

Re: Dental

Unamagus
My first thought was, he wanted to know when we would get REAL coverage! DMO is NOT coverage! I've asked a few dentist and they don't accept this current coverage. PPO is what we had, and what we should still have. By the way, the rest of retired folks money should be given back and left alone for them that earned it! I never hear those that get cushy salaries, and two pensions, giving up any part of their money.............do you?

Re: Dental

Still paying
The coverage they gave us is no where near what we had.People on welfare have better dental than we do.Also i'm still paying through the local for the coverage they offer.Hence the name still paying!!
SO WHEN ARE WE GETTING DENTAL BACK

Re: Dental

Edin09
Well I would like to know about dentist Redondo Beach, can you share some information here? I need teeth whitening treatment but before that I want to know dentist who can provide affordable services. Help!!