Dental Insurance

Re: Dental Insurance

retired shoppy
Jesus, I said complaining is what got unions started. I didn't say complaining was a bad thing. What the hell are you reading??

Re: Dental Insurance

 Retired # 157
Yo Shoppy ,  you aint no rocket scientist either ,  but other then that - -  I:m glad we agree on things about this dental plan . I hope that ( district council ) they are thinking about this plan that they set up and realize that it needs to be changed , this DMO is the PITS and so are the dentists . And the worst part is you don:t get reimbursed for out of network .
12