Delegates to the District Council

Donny Arana
I think these appointed delegates are an insult to the membership.  (Not to say that there isn't a few good men among them).  As for the elected delegates, that are also paid District Council employees.  This is a conflict of nterest and the root of all our problems.  The constitution needs to be amended as per delegates to the District Council.  This is one of my biggest gripes and agendas.   We can't wait another 5 years to have this amended.  ps. I sent someone a list of the delegates, hopefully it will be posted on this website as well as Daniel. J Franco's website.

Re: Delegates to the District Council

Daniel J. Franco
Donny, I've posted the list of Local Union Delegates to the NYCDCC, current as of 2011-03-02. See http://danieljfranco1.blogspot.com/2011/03/local-union-delegates-to-nycdcc.html

Re: Delegates to the District Council

HUH?????
How is John McGrath , 1) a delegate and 2) able to appoint anyone as he isn't even a member of 2287? The guy is a member of some local in philly, so how exactly has Walsh allowed this to happen? His appointments should be suspended and he should be removed from OUR delegate body. I mean, what the F Dennis, where are you? Maybe I'll ask Judge Berman about this. We have a drunk for a President and an interloper making OUR decisions. Can you spell VETO?

Re: Delegates to the District Council

A Member...
A FACT some of the "Delegates to the District Council" are KNOWN DRUG USERS. NO DRUG TESTING?

Two on the list I know smoke dope every day.

When Will this change?

Re: Delegates to the District Council

DISSAPOINTED
This post was updated on .
i think some 157delegates do not qualify for that position.

Re: Delegates to the District Council

608steward
whats his name?

After reading this list of "Local Union Delegates to the NYCDCC"

the 1456 umboðsmaðr
It looks like Local Union 1456 is a another "Mike Forde" Style Appointees Delegate System. All appointed "Rubber Stamp" and YES men.! No Member Elected Delegates. NOT ONE! Walsh should review this in detail?

Re: Delegates to the District Council

Re: Delegates to the District Council

DISSAPOINTED
i don't remember but i know he works for one of the biggest installation companies in NY.

Re: Delegates to the District Council

TRUTHJUSTICEAMERICANWAY
HEY
DID D ERRICO SIGN THE AFFIDAVID, WE ALL ARE AWARE OF THE FAMILY TIES TO VINNIE THE CHIN
HOW ABOUT SPENCER AND BALLANTYNE ARE THEY EXEMPT AS THEY ARE STILL JERSEY GUYS??

Re: Delegates to the District Council

Dougie
Look at the list of delegates. A strong majority of them are paid employees (the rest are appointed).  They are nothing but lapdogs to the UBC. (McCarron, Spencer and Ballantyne). Shame on us for voting some of them in to represent us. We need to smarten up. Because next time there will be no next time.

Re: Delegates to the District Council

anon
Banned User

Re: Delegates to the District Council

Peter Corrigan
this list is old its from 2006, there salaries are even crazier now.