Delegates are voting on cba's that include attached full mobility clause ;RALLY AGAINST FULL MOBILITY ON THE 9th & 10th at 395 hudson st.

Delegates are voting on cba's that include attached full mobility clause ;RALLY AGAINST FULL MOBILITY ON THE 9th & 10th at 395 hudson st.

Donny Arana
Your local elected delegates are going to the district council on Jan 9th & 10th to discuss the proposed CBA's.  On the 10th they will be voting to approve or disapprove the 5 year contract that we will have to work under.  This contract has a full mobility clause in it that will destroy our union.  This will give the contractors 100% control of our union.  It will also open the doors wide to corruption like we've never seen before.  I am asking all members that oppose full mobility to attend and spread the word as per their livelihood is at risk.  This is our last chance to get the message to our delegates that the rank and file members are against full mobility.  See you at the rally! This will be the biggest ever!

Re: Delegates are voting on cba's that include attached full mobility clause ;RALLY AGAINST FULL MOBILITY ON THE 9th & 10th at 395 hudson st.

ANONIMOUS
Thank you Donny Keep it up I will be there. fuck full mobility.
When is the rally the 9th or the 10th at what time? a call to every one if you love yourself the union all the benefits of been a union member and your family be there make yourself count. no time for excuses it will only hurt you.
FULL MOBILITY=NON-UNION STOP KISSING YOUR BOSS ASS. BE A REAL UNION MEN NOT A TRAITOR SHOW YOUR FACE.

Re: Delegates are voting on cba's that include attached full mobility clause ;RALLY AGAINST FULL MOBILITY ON THE 9th & 10th at 395 hudson st.

Happily retired
Yeah, the hell with those bosses that try and make you work and earn an honest day's pay! Why should we make them a profitable contractor. Let the other guy carry the load! If you really want this union to survive, get rid of this attitude that your "ENTITLED" to your salary.
  This union carried sub-standard, un-skilled, workers too long, and that is why you have this issue now!
   Full-mobility would never be necessary if all our union put out were skilled men with an appreciation for employment and a profitable situation for all.
   I recall a few guys who without knowing always claimed "The company makes allot of money" So was this a guy who wanted to do his best?
   In any other business, the worker who slacked gets wacked. The boss wants good men.

Re: Greed is Good!

Teamsters and Turtles
You obviously are one of the guys who stood around with hands in pockets as politicians bought out by the bosses signed trade agreements exporting U.S. industry to cheap labor pools in human rights violating countries like China. The boss wants conformist suckers, like you.

Re: Greed is Good!

Happily retired
Nope....I'm not a Democrat.

Re: Greed is Good!

procity
happily retired didnt receive his 14th check yet i see

maybe he can teach us how to become a company guy so we can work all yr round and introduce us to everyone he knows who got him jobs till his retirement