Decreases in the contracts

Bill Lebo
Wasn't it Frank Spencer and John Ballentyne that swore up and down that they wouldn't agree to any cuts in pay? They lied again, what a surprise! I've said it before, every time they open their mouths they lie. McCarron and his lying cronies have got to go, they are distroying this union every day.

Re: Decreases in the contracts

Donny Arana
Yes I remember those words clearly" There will be no pay cuts" we will not negotiate pay cuts "absolutely not, " You have my word. Followed by applause.......Yes Bill you are not hearing voices.