Dear New England Council .Go screw yourslef.

Dear New England Council .Go screw yourslef.

Better wake up boys and girls. As I have posted.McCarron is after our funds and NOT market share'''

"In time, the funds associated with the former Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters may be dissolved and funds merged into existing funds in councils now representing covered members. In such a case, you will receive communications from the New England Regional Council of Carpenters and the benefit funds involved."

http://www.nercc.org/blog/2018/05/31/Information_for_Members_in_New_York_State

Re: Dear New England Council .Go screw yourslef.Try to take our funds

Steward
All hell should break lose,we need to revolt and demand a investigation.