DeRicco Vetoed

AFFR
Lawrence DeRicco was vetoed by Walsh for his apparent MOB ties.
rod

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

rod
well at least now he doesn't have to strain his brain trying to figure it if he supports full mobility or not.  He can now get spencer's dick out his mouth.  Speaking of Spencer, can we list all the people he promoted that are now GONE? Starting with with Thomanssen, Thomanssen Jr., Costello, Deveroux, Murphy, Petropola, Puglisie, Derrico,
rod

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

rod
NEXT????   Paul Capurso?, Rambo? Harkin? Mazziota clan?

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

listman
Veto would imply he wasn't fit for DOO. That ship sailed a while back.

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

anonamous
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FO LOCAL 157 ?

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

you know who
I feel like fucking Diogenes, only my lamp is out of oil. Are they all criminals? The laws of math say no, but then look at our recent results. McCarron let this happen and right under spencers nose. ED VP and he didn't know about all these criminal acts committed by people he oversaw? Depressing as all hell. I came back and drank the kool aid and believed they were all out to help us. What a dumb Fuck I was.

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

anon
This did not happen under spencer's nose...he was and is well aware of all the bulls...t going down, now we have the jersey guy ballantyne, like a fox in a hen house, keep the vetos and the sudden resigns coming till all of 395 is swept clean, this means outside attorneys' and other consultants too!!!! keep the sweep going
spring cleaning time has come

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

anonymous
And when the place is laid to waste the International fabricates a new local and appoints the officers. Just like the neutron bomb. Brilliant!

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

anon
They are not stupid men, they know exactly what they are doing, but the feds would let the horses all escape while the barn door is open, the time has come!!!! No more irish gigs

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

Anonon
Rambo? I highly doubt that.....

Re: D'Errico Vetoed

Daniel J. Franco
THE list is not finished. There are several more that will go.

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

listman
this means outside attorneys'

In what capacity are they deemed to be "outside"?

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

listman
This did not happen under spencer's nose...

YES IT DID !

Re: DeRicco Vetoed

what???????
Are you nuts? He was Mike Fordes direct supervisor as eastern district VP, so how exactly did it not happen under his nose? He either wasn't paying attention or is part of it. Either way he didn't do his job then or now. Look at all the crooks both he and McCarron stood up for and appointed. Pay Attention would you?