DIRTY DOUG USES TAGLIAFERRO INDICTMENT AS AN EXCUSE TO SEIZE NYC LOCAL 926.WILL THE CONSENT COURT JUDGE TELL DIRTY DOUG TO GO F.. HIMSELF??

DIRTY DOUG USES TAGLIAFERRO INDICTMENT AS AN EXCUSE TO SEIZE NYC LOCAL 926.WILL THE CONSENT COURT JUDGE TELL DIRTY DOUG TO GO F.. HIMSELF??

YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING!!!

WHILE SALVATORE TAGLIAFERRO HAS BEEN INDICTED LOCAL 926 HAS NOT BEEN ACCUSED OF ANY WRONG DOING. SO WHY DID DIRTY DOUG THE UBC INTERNATIONAL RAT SEIZE CONTROL OF THE LOCAL.LOCAL 926 HAS ELECTED OFFICERS WHO WERE NOT ACCUSED OF ANYTHING OR INDICTED.WHY DID HE NOT JUST SUSPEND TAGLIAFERRO UNTIL HE IS EITHER PROVEN GUILTY OR EXONERATED.OH WAIT THAT IS NOT DIRTY DOUGS RIGHT. IT IS MCGORTYS RIGHT AND OBLIGATION.. ISNT IT??

DOES DOUGY WEINSTEIN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SEIZE A NYCDCC LOCAL WHILE THE COUNCIL IS UNDER A CONSENT DECREE.WILL NYC 926 MEMBERS APPEAL TO THE CONSENT JUDGE TO STOP THE ICE CREAM SHYTERS MOVE.WILL THE ICE CREAM SHYTER TAKE A SHOT AT LOCAL 157 AS WELL???

DEAR CONSENT JUDGE.SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.THE UBC INTERNATIONAL,WHOSE EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF MULTIPLE COUNTS OF CORRUPTION,IS SEIZING A NYC LOCAL FOR ALLEGED CORRUPTION BY ONE OFFICER??

LU-926-Supervision-letter-6-27-2019.pdf

Re: DIRTY DOUG USES TAGLIAFERRO INDICTMENT AS AN EXCUSE TO SEIZE NYC LOCAL 926.WILL THE CONSENT COURT JUDGE TELL DIRTY DOUG TO GO F.. HIMSELF??

Steward
It's all bullshit,somethinghas to give,look st mccarronMraiding funds,merging unions,he wants control over the funds,reducing retires pensions,its allbullshit,get to the root of the problem,the head of the iron curtain.

Re: DIRTY DOUG USES TAGLIAFERRO INDICTMENT AS AN EXCUSE TO SEIZE NYC LOCAL 926.WILL THE CONSENT COURT JUDGE TELL DIRTY DOUG TO GO F.. HIMSELF??

labor omnia vincit
the members are like a abused wife. I know when he hits me harder it means he really loves me.

Re: DIRTY DOUG USES TAGLIAFERRO INDICTMENT AS AN EXCUSE TO SEIZE NYC LOCAL 926.WILL THE CONSENT COURT JUDGE TELL DIRTY DOUG TO GO F.. HIMSELF??

Steward
What about our international,when they going to root out from taking from what our retires earned,its a shame and a disgrace,thank our leader McCarran.They all feast and live lavish lifestyle s over taking the members hard earned money and dues.What a damn shame.