DIRTY DOUG AND THE UBC INTERNATIONAL REFUSES UBC MEMBERS DEMANDS FOR PROOF OF THE UBC INVESTIGATION INTO CAPELLI AND SPENCER ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION

DIRTY DOUG AND THE UBC INTERNATIONAL REFUSES UBC MEMBERS DEMANDS FOR PROOF OF THE UBC INVESTIGATION INTO CAPELLI AND SPENCER ALLEGATIONS OF CORRUPTION

RichardDorrough
 DOUGY SENDS NOBODY COLORADO LAP DOG AND UBC HACK JIM GLEASON TO TRY TO INTIMIDATE CONCERNED UBC MEMBERS.MEMBERS HAVE EXHAUSTED THEIR INTERNAL REMEDIES AND WILL FILE MORE CHARGES WITH THE OLMS

MCCARRON HAS REFUSED FOR TWO MONTHS  TO ANSWER THE MEMBERSHIP

MAY 3,2019

Douglas J McCarron

General President

United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners

101 Constitution Ave., NW

Washington DC 2001

President McCarron,
We, the undersigned members in good standing of the UBC, demand you and the UBC International conduct an internal investigation into the allegations of corruption; self-dealing; violations under the UBC Constitution; violations under the LMRDA and violations under ERISA, listed in the Ballantyne lawsuit, Superior Court of New Jersey Essex County, Docket #L-007232-18. In particular, but not limited to, the allegations against Frank Spencer and Michael Capelli, who you recently promoted. Regardless, of any “deal” the UBC made with John Ballantyne, the allegations of corruption against Spencer and Capelli did not go away. Some of the allegations made by Ballantyne have already been proven with a simple review of UBC financial documents. Therefore, we as members of the UBC
also question your choice of promoting Spencer and Capelli.

https://brothermikemccarron.blogspot.com/search?q=MEMBERS+DEMAND

 INSTEAD HE SENDS A UBC LAP DOG TO HARASS MEMBERS AND MAKE DEMANDS FOR INFORMATION THE UBC CLEARLY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE.UBC HACK JIM GLEASON FIRST MADE HARASSING PHONE CALLS TO UBC MEMBERS WHICH WAS A CLEAR ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE. MEMBERS TELL GLEASON TO PISS OFF.

GLEASON FOLLOWED UP WITH A DEMAND LETTER WHEN MEMBERS LAUGHED AT LITTLE JIMMY FAUNTLEROY TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ANYBODY AND TOLD HIM TO PISS OFF

GLEASON LIES IN WRITTEN RESPONSE
"YOU HAVE FAILED AND REFUSED TO COOPERATE WITH THE UBC"
ACTUALLY LITTLE JIMMY FAUNTLEROY IT IS CLEAR ALL MEMBERS DID WAS TELL YOU GO POUND SALT.
GLEASON TAKES EXCEPTION TO THE MEMBERS HE WORKS FOR "DEMANDING"

PERHAPS THIS WILL HELP YOU GLEASON BECAUSE IT IS CLEAR YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

MEMBERS DECLARE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

"It is apparent the UBC has not investigated, or is not willing to investigate the allegations defined in the John Ballantyne vs Frank Spencer, Mike Capelli lawsuit, Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Docket #L-007232-18, as requested by several concerned UBC carpenters".

June 26, 2019

Doug McCarron

United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America

101 Constitution Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20001

Doug McCarron,

It is apparent the UBC has not investigated, or is not willing to investigate the allegations defined in the John Ballantyne vs Frank Spencer, Mike Capelli lawsuit, Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Docket #L-007232-18, as requested by several concerned UBC carpenters. If this statement is not true, you are certainly not willing to provide answers to our request.

For you to assign Jim Gleason to contact our group of concerned UBC carpenters is nothing more than a diversion from our point. It seems Gleason has more interest with investigating me than answering the clearly spelled out demands within the May 3, 2019 letter to you. Continuing to state our requested position to you, to investigate, or provide evidence of your investigation’s results, of the allegations listed within the John Ballantine lawsuit appear to be fruitless.

The UBC settling with John Ballantyne, for an undisclosed amount, at the very least appears to be a cover up. Where is the transparency? What was John Ballantyne’s settlement amount? Transparent transactions are part of principal policy for any labor organization. What are you hiding from the membership?

We, the concerned UBC carpenters will not continue to participate in your typical UBC runaround, orchestrated by your UBC attorneys, DeCarlo and Shanley. We will file a complaint with the Department of Labor, asking for the department to get to the bottom of John Ballantynes’ allegations against Frank Spencer, Mike Capelli, and you.