Quantcast

DID THE UBC TANK ANOTHER MEMBERS PENSION FUND!!!!

DID THE UBC TANK ANOTHER MEMBERS PENSION FUND!!!!

AND NOW WANTS TO STEAL FROM THE PLANS RETIREES USING MPRA
https://www.treasury.gov/services/Pages/Southwest-Ohio-Regional-Council-of-Carpenters-Pension-Plan.aspx
ATTENTION
 Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin
      You are considering letting the UBC screw Ohio fund retirees under MPRA..The legislation written and created by McCarron and other NCCMP Union leaders. The Legislation paid for by the NCCMP rats using UBC members money without their knowledge.. The legislation put on the books by deceit and fraud..The UBC retirees in the Southwest Ohio Fund already screwed by cuts without MPRA are now facing even worse cuts using MPRA.So why . Why is the fund in the condition it is in....??DID THE UBC TANK THE FUND!!!
       In 2011 the Indiana,Kentucky Regional Council listed this Defined Contribution Plan for a retirement plan..EIN 351833932 called the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund .In 2011 it was declared on the 5500 as a new "profit sharing plan" created at the same time as the forced merger of the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters (OVRCC) with the Indiana/Kentucky Regional Council of Carpenters (IKRCC)ordered by McCarron and Yeggy of the UBC International..The Southwest Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Pension Plan EIN 316127287, now under attack, was and is a defined benefit plan which in 2011 received contributions from signatory's for members of the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters.

        In 2011 per the following court case Case No. 1:11-cv-677 (S.D. Ohio Feb. 15, 2013)Cloke v. United Bhd. of Carpenters & Joiners of Am. it is declared "Plaintiff makes the following allegations in support of his claims: On August 8, 2011, pursuant to § 6(A) of the UBC General Constitution, UBC General President McCarron dissolved the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters (OVRCC) and merged it with the Indiana/Kentucky Regional Council of Carpenters (IKRCC), thereby forming the new Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC). (Doc. 32, § 1, p. 6). This merger was accomplished by a "military style assault" on the OVRCC's offices in Cleveland, Ohio, in which all of the elected officers of the OVRCC were fired, and the IKRCC's officers were placed in control of the new IKORCC and of delegates appointed from the affected locals to the new IKORCC.

        So WHAT Pension fund were the hours put into from 2011 on. The "defined benefit" Southwest fund or the kiss the employers ass "defined contribution" plan created to benefit not the UBC members but the employers..Did the UBC order the hours of the merged by force Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters into the newly created Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund cutting the throats of the Southwest Ohio Pension Fund participants and fund.
The Southwest Plan from 2012 to 2015 has lost over 60 contributing employers while the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund has gained 200 contributing employers.Who ordered this??This action would be a premeditated action to tank the Southwest Pension Fund and destroy retirement benefits for the Southwest Fund participants and UBC members in favor of a glorified profit sharing plan..
It appears the Southwest Fund Trustees are on the payroll of the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters created by the McCarron forced merger. It appears the Trustees applying for the cuts to Southwest Ohio Fund retirees are council employees Mark McGriff(employee),Kenneth Lyons(employee.Senior Supervisor)Richard Fletcher(Business Representative), Dave Meir (Business Representative). Other Trustees listed are Ken Schroder,Fox,Mark Trimbach and Schramm,,How is it possible that Mark McGriff is listed as the fund admin for both the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund and the Siouthwest Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Pension Plan EIN 316127287..So who decided to tank the Southwest fund and promote the employer defined contribution fund?? The same people now asking for permission to steal from UBC retirees because they tanked the fund?

Re: DID THE UBC TANK ANOTHER MEMBERS PENSION FUND!!!!

Ted
Are there any UBCJA South West OVRCC retiree's who can attest to what they were receiving in monthly Pension Benefits both before and after McCarron tanked the funds under the MPRA?

RE: We have a lot of out of state travelers from Ohio, Indiana, Texas, Georgia, Alabama etc working at a power plant in our area; and they're mostly clueless as to what is going on, especially those from Ohio & Indiana.

Also, if the out of state Travelers are getting $400.00 dollars per week in per-diem pay; are the other members entitled to the same pay for doing the exact same work; and in the majority of cases far more work on a daily basis with a few very limited exceptions (e.g. some of them are actually workers & a few are from locals in NERCC & have a work ethic.)?

Re: DID THE UBC TANK ANOTHER MEMBERS PENSION FUND!!!!

steward
The members have to wake up and see contributing contractors all around the country are leaving there councils.McCarran is residing the funds,no is on there way out,who knows,NY may be next,the word had to get out fast,we are all in troubled, unless something gets done about it.we will have our funds depleted,I hope it is not true,but every time u turn around councils are being raided no more money bad inside investing,bad decisions from our leadership.it is disgusting and very sad.

Re: DID THE UBC TANK ANOTHER MEMBERS PENSION FUND!!!!

steward
Nj may lose its carpenters union unless more signatory contractors get more union work to beef up the hours in the funds.all councils need to beef up there benefits,there is too much nonunion.it has to go union or we all are in trouble.we all need to survive and get more jobs union.it is effecting all our trades.no more plays,no more give backs.it is hurting us all very bad.It is a battle we will fight,we should have a city strike and get in the media,it is long overdue.