Consent Decree

Anom
Consent Decree: Did the Consent Decree protect all of us Carpenters in the NYCDCC as American Citizens ??? The Consent Decree said, "It would protect democratic Local Unions", Did it ?????????? It has become a 22 year legal racketeering effort that has fleeced millions of dollars from the failing carpenters union and will be the end of the carpenters union, when the carpenters have no money left. Does Mr. Walsh and his staff pay rent to the Benefit Funds or are the carpenters paying all his expenses including telephone bills. Let's have an independent audit so we can see where all the money that should go to pay benefits, gets spent.

Re: Consent Decree

tester
     ..."The right to petition your government is guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. We the People provides a new way to petition the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. We created We the People because we want to hear from you. If a petition gets enough support, White House staff will review it, ensure it’s sent to the appropriate policy experts, and issue an official response"...

                     https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/how-why/introduction