Collective Bargainig Agreements In Wisconsin

Collective Bargainig Agreements In Wisconsin

Anymember NYC District Council
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Aren't you tired of living in fear? Fear of no work,financial ruin, and your right to speak your mind. As Americans we have taken for granted our right to free speech,Our elected officials DON'T CARE!!! We Are On Our Own!!! We Must Demand Our Right To Organize. I stand with the union workers there, because were next!!! Please be proud to be Union, and act with dignity and Integrity. Remember Labor Conquers All!!!