Civil service carpenters list

City guy
371 names on the list

Re: Civil service carpenters list

Where's Your Name
Don't forget about Veterans preference. Provided there are any on it, they get moved up the list first.

Re: Civil service carpenters list

The White Wizard
Full 371 name list should be printed in next weeks newspaper The Chief-on newstands tues-8/18 in early am. Good luck to all. "The White Wizard".

Re: Civil service carpenters list

A friend of #1
It will be interesting to see who is number 1 on the list. I know of many jackasses who profess to be Sooooooooooooooooooooo brilliant, so much better than rest of us. It is almost as if they grace us with their presence. Hopefully when the list comes out, we can all congratulate Number 1 on the list. And perhaps some of our lower class brothers in the union will learn from Jefferson: it is better to remain silent and have people think you a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!!

Re: Civil service carpenters list

the truth
This list is a farce. They have added in some cases 10 points to peoples scores. I took the test it was fair. The city has watered down the score once again!
NYC

Re: Civil service carpenters list

NYC
Please specify. Was this added score corruption/ fraud/ abuse in the civil service sector, no surprise!

Or maybe as noted above additional points added for military service/ previous Gov't work.

Some points for the likelihood you'd come up against an IED, acceptable.

Unless option 1 occurred, and that you have proof, "who ha gonna call" ?

Re: Civil service carpenters list

truth
it really doesn't matter what you scored as long as you passed. it pays to take the test + try your luck. it costed 88 per exam +guys who did not pay the fee have nobody to blame but themselves. tests are always protested every single one. have fun on your next pla you cheap fucks. the only jobs recently signed are plas while the new city hires will get the full package. just ask your sellout council reps. fuck all of you do nothing wankers. never worked a pla + never will. drop dead council rts

Re: Civil service carpenters list

dopey
they would have to use their real names