Cigars

Dennis Walsh
John DeFalco was seeking to run for the position of President, the second highest position at the District Council, on the same ticket as LaMontagne. The RO summarized that DeFalco" had a long-term work association with the Interstate firm and its owners Pete and Frank Di Tommasso, who are associates of the Gambino family based on public documents; he denied knowledge of organized crime (other than a limited story regarding Joseph Olivieri at a golf outing)when he had some months earlier provided information to this office about organized crime; he has not read the Bylaws, UBC Constitution, Stipulation and Order and election rules (he said, unconvincingly, that he had read" some parts). "He could not identify specific parts that he claimed to have read. He admitted along-term friendship with a former Local 157 official dismissed for malfeasance. He did not deny having said the name Gotti on a jobsite (and that he knew Gotti). He originally said in his OC interview [RO's interviews of individuals regarding organized crime] that a search warrant was executed at his home when arrested some years ago for drugs; this time, he denied that a warrant was executed. He knew nothing about the Benefit Funds."rd.,Exhibit at 2

Re: Cigars

Just to make it very clear, the above post was NOT made by Review Officer, Dennis Walsh.

Re: Cigars

don

Re: Cigars

don

Re: Cigars

louie
I MET FALCO LAST WEEK, THIS GUY IS JUST A SERIOUS NUTTER, HE KEPT TELLING ME THAT BALLANTYNE TOLD HIM TO RUN AND GET THE CONTRACTS PUSHED THROUGH. TOTAL NUTJOB, AND MOBBED UP TO? THAT IS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW, DERRICO SARAZANA AND NOW DEFALCO.  WALSH WILL HIRE ANOTHER FEW COPS AND LAWYERS AND WRITE REPORTS ABOUT HOW WE KEEP VOTING FOR THE DUMBEST MOBSTERS WE CAN FIND
Sal

Re: Cigars

Sal

Re: Cigars

Lester
You don't know what you are talking about ...moron...You sound like the nut.

Re: Cigars

dENNIS wALSH
Just to make it clear, YES I posted this. Pie it down John or I will have you vetoed too.