Carpenters wanted

member
Union Drywall Contractor looking for Union Carpenters. Resumes should include contact information, classification (apprentice, journeyman, foreman, etc...), work history, local affiliation and certifications will help with placement. Send resume to carpenterresume@gmail.com

Re: Carpenters wanted

Jonathan Comitino
I just got into union and Ihave no work history , but I do know the work I've done all phases of construction I'm a journeyman with the local 157 . I had a job with union drywall company set up but it fell through. I'm LOYAL and HARD WORKING    516-695-7386 Jon

Re: Carpenters wanted

blackie
will you also put up black iron if asked ? its not our trade

Re: Carpenters wanted

IN TOWN
y dont we do everything  before i took a union card i did everything, demo black iron, everything.

when we laminate a board onto a wall since we are handling compound should we have to call the tapers

Re: Carpenters wanted

anonymous
Must supply own kneepads and be prepared to swallow.