Carpenters fed up with UBC

AMALGAdockster

Re: Carpenters fed up with UBC

AFFR
Thats interesting.  I see a couple of those guys were trustees that Destroyed the funds in Western NY.  Now thats the kind of support you really need.

Re: Carpenters fed up with UBC

Richard Dorrough
Funny you should post this.. Notice the signature of booted UBC Officer Thomas w Burke. Road the gravy train. Triple Pensions.One of the good ole UBC boys. Golf in Florida. Trustee that lost $160 million to Madoff .Head of the TANKED Buffalo Pension fund and NOW he wants democracy and cares about the members. Does this sound familiar to you. Dont you have a few of those in the new dockbuilders??

Re: Carpenters fed up with UBC

AMALGAdockster
SCABBY SCABBY SCABBY!! Supporters doesn't mean members

Re: Carpenters fed up with UBC

Richard Dorrough
Nice try dumb ass dumb ass dumb ass. The document says committee and I talked to a committee member and for fact Burke is a committee member.

For the other poster..Who is the other ex officer besides Burke