Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

bulldog88
Its Amazing That The Carpenters Union Will Protest Non -Union Companies....Or Companies That Do Not Have Building Permits Or Workers Comp.......Yet The Union Does NOTHING To Our Own Signatory Contractors Who Owe MILLIONS In Unpaid Benefits To Our Members!!!!....The Carpenters Union Is NOT 100 Percent UNION...Many Of Our Members Are Not Receiving BENEFITS!!!!..Signatory Contractors OWE MILLIONS In Unpaid Benefits!!!....Many Of These Signatory Contractors Are Allowed To Go YEARS Without Paying Any Benefits At All!!!!... So How Does The UNION Discipline These (Contractors)?.....We Send Them More Carpenters....We Allow More Members To Work For Them KNOWING That These Contractors Are Delinquent In Paying The BENEFITS!!!... This Is CALLED BENEFIT FRAUD!!!! When A Member Is Sent To a Union Job Thinking That They Will Recieve Union Wages And Union Benefits....And The Carpenters Union Knows That These Companies DO NOT PAY Benefits ...But They Send The Worker On The Job ANYWAY.....This Is Called FRAUD!!!!.....THE Union Needs To Get Their Priorities Straight!!!.... We Need To BAN....BOYCOTT....PROTEST...PICKET.... REMOVE.....(SIGNATORY CONTRACTORS WHO DO NOT PAY UNION BENEFITS!!!) And We Need To REMOVE The Union Leadership That Is ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!....http://local157.blogspot.com/2013/07/unions-to-protest-at-brooklyn-bridge.html

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

slappy
your right!!! take example, sal zarzanna, joe dinapoli let gateway in 2008 at furman st job slide on 3 months benefits. they told the workers that they would pay. guess what, gateway went outta business and the members got screwed!! how is it that sal and joe were not held accountable
FIX

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

FIX
Dinapoli signed an anti corruption initiative rider, that is why.
Credit the RO for that.

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

bravoSteward57
you got to be kiddin me
if that is true why not you do something about it.
FIX

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

FIX
Why not you do something.

It would be a far better circumstance, mostly for the improvement of your English, for anyone except the three or four that already have done things to, as you improperly phrase it, why not you do something.

Bo offense, but we're tired of carrying the membership.

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

termite
As much as I hate to say it contact the man on the left side of the screen, that it is what he is here for. My bennys have never been behind more than a month.
FIX

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

FIX
The ACI & rider were engineered by he.

My bene's haven't been behind either but that isn't the issue.

Been chewing on that creosote soaked wood, > eh termite.

that's why you're an idiot
YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

bravoSteward57
LET ME SEE IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS ONE IDIOT
to Bulldog: Why Not,
You do something about it.
You guys need to understand what is being said in these posts.
don't post anything you may forget when you get a response.

That's why FIX didn't know how to read my response to Bulldog.
FIX

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

FIX
Why not you do something. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.There's only one way to read that, as mangling the English language.

Re: Carpenters Local 157 Is NOT 100 Percent Union!!!

bravoSteward57
Thanks for correcting my English language
I should had used a comma to indicate two thoughts in a single sentence.