Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right Form

Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right Form

Tomas Pain
Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right

1. We want a corruption free union
    a.  Immediately remove all officers and employees of the District Council and the affiliated Locals who are guilty of corruption.

2. We want a free and democratic union run by the membership.
    a. End the trusteeship at the earliest possible date the court will allow.
    b. Direct election of all officers and leadership.
    c. Secret mail-in ballot for all elections.
    d. Elections run by outside neutral organization, American Arbitration Association

3. We want a strong and powerful union that can protect men and women.
    a. Membership must vote to ratify all collective bargaining agreements.
    b. Unionize the entire industry - All work in our jurisdiction to be union.
    c. A union structure that makes sense, protects democracy and promotes accountability to the  membership.

4. We want the voice of the membership to be heard in court.
    a. Representation to speak to the judge about the future structure of the union, the rules for the election   and the timing for lifting trusteeship.

5. The time to organize ourselves is now, Join the Carpenters' Committee:

Name:__________________________________
Phone:__________________________________
Email:___________________________________
Address:_________________________________
Local:___________________________________

                                                               Signature:_________________________

Re: Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right Form

Tomas Pain
If you signed this form, you need to know that you are part of a committee.  You should also know that we have a lawyer who is representing "us".  He has been granted permission by Judge Berman to address the court on April 6 on "our" behalf.

Yet, outside a few members, no one has been contacted with any kind of information.  So who the hell is ORGANIZING this? Why have you not contacted ALL the members?

Word has it that John Daly is in the background of this committee?  Is this true?

Please clarify what the hell is going on.

Re: Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right Form

Tomas Pain

Re: Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Worker's Right Form

Look here Richard
geez