Carpenter Magazine

Union Carpenter
What a joke. They never put any one there that is a threat to the establishment. It is propaganda plain and simple. How about a story about how smart or athletic some of our members are. And our 4 new reps; sad looking group. What is there back ground. Did any of them ever get arrested or take one for the team out on a picket line. We are doomed as a union!

Re: Carpenter Magazine

done
i would also like to see where are they all from n0t their home addresses where they grew up and what city they currently live in

Re: Carpenter Magazine

xinwnxiang
Hi,Everybody,Good News,Promotions started,Authentic Cheap Air Jordan/Nike/Air Max/Air Shox/Free run/Penny Hardaway/Kobe Bryant/Kevin Durant/LeBron James Shoes For Sale,Free Shipping,Offer Latest Style and most favorable price,Save Up to 60% OFF,Welcome to: http://www.reqtox.com

Re: Carpenter Magazine

union guy
keep up the great work selling sneakers because your not a carpenter