Quantcast

CUNY & SUNY

Norman
Fall semesters now registering at SUNY Empire State Labor (Hudson Street)
and CUNY Labor programs (Midtown)
You want change? Get the Skills!
-
SUNY will be having FREE evening and weekend labor & community seminars
-
A Labor Studies Discussion Group is being discussed
Current Union & School ID Required

Re: CUNY & SUNY

The truth
Odd, they want a ID to take this class but no ID to VOTE.

Re: CUNY & SUNY

Norman
ID is for the outside discussion group
Most seminars are free - pre-registration may be required
Credit classes require registration and tuition
Voter registration not required for classes or seminars
Official photo ID required by TSA to enter an airport
No classes or seminars will be held at airports

Re: CUNY & SUNY

steward
Good imformation,i will be attending the free courses offered at suny.thank you for the feedback or imformation.Good education and knowledge are something our union members should be taken advantage over.it will give us more insight and knowledge to handle issues or complications that occur to solve the problems.being smarter and more efficent will definetly keep us up and above our game in solving problems and being good imformed union members.every little help of education i am all for,it will benefit us all.thanks norm for a job well done,it is appreciated very much.