COINCIDENCE?

ETHICS
This post was updated on .
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2061.htm

   [Note: Many governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagree with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit us, and others like us, that is exampled in numerous places]

These agencies’ refusal to “comment on intelligence matters” – meaning: talk at all about anything and everything they do – is precisely why whistleblowing is so urgent, the journalism that supports it so clearly in the public interest, and the increasingly unhinged attacks by these agencies so easy to understand. Claims that government agencies are infiltrating online communities and engaging in “false flag operations” to discredit targets are often dismissed as conspiracy theories, but these documents leave no doubt they are doing precisely that.

Whatever else is true, no government should be able to engage in these tactics: what justification is there for having government agencies target people – who have been charged with no crime – for reputation-destruction, infiltrate online political communities, and develop techniques for manipulating online discourse? But to allow those actions with no public knowledge or accountability is particularly unjustifiable. https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

  Learn to think- if not for yourself, do it for the children.......

http://www.beaconoftruth.com/sorcha-faal.htm

LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Norman
Why let a nameless troll think for you? This may not be "The best of all possible worlds!", but, is his paranoia drug induced? Does the government have a file on me? I hope so; I've worked hard to earn one. Does my file have mistakes? Hey, it was collected by government employees. I'm not afraid to use my real name because I don't think an old unionist has much to be afraid of. Is McCarron, or "the men in black", the biggest threat to the future of our union, or is a rank-and-file full of sheep with a nameless troll as their herald?
Happy Fourth ... Remember carpenters are better off with all ten fingers, and both eyes. And lets hope that "... the government of the United States ... (still) gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance." - Georgr Washington - 1790