CC4D

Pat Nee

Re: CC4D

RichardDorrough
Glad you posted this before I did.Your not the cc4d your the cc4d and workers rights slate"correct??Our Firm Represents the Carpenters' Committee for Democracy and Workers' Rights.. So the workers right slates lawyer is Cary Kane( which we know is fact) and you have answered the question finally. Do the 560 members who signed the petition, many by coercion, realize that Cary Kane is claiming the 560 support the Workers Rights Slate. I would like to see any of the original applications that say Carpenters Committee For Democracy and Workers Rights. So I guess the cc4d did have a slate as was alleged and here it is.This is also I assume the Workers Rights Slate Platform. Members read carefully. Question. Did you notify the 560 members you claim to represent of this document and its content Did you get their permission to submit it before you submitted it to Walsh. If you did not you submitted a false document to the RO.Correct??

Let look at some of your highlights:

"The local unions are legal fictions without purpose or authority, and their existence
merely creates a layer of political bureaucracy between the rank-and-file members and the
leaders at the District Council which can only do one thing, foster corruption, because it insulates
District Council leadership and the functions of a labor organization from being fully
accountable to the members.
"Either (1) the Local Unions should be given real power and authority to function as labor
organizations; or (2) they should be eliminated entirely"

Of course you reveal your true desire for a council controlled mega Union here"Its benefits include more efficient economies of scale, stronger bargaining power, more effective political lobbying, and the elimination of corrupt locals. The most important benefit of a single union is that it will allow the members to
meaningfully participate in their union affairs."

I dont know who wrote this trash but it is pure noinesense in my humble opinion.. You already have a mega council and you have no rights now.There will be no direct involvement of the members .They will be boxed out and replaced by the Walsh Delusion of Super Delegates that do not exist..Just as McCarron and Conboy are asking for.All you will have when your done is the same BS situation only this time with no pesky locals to get in the way of your corrupt, McCarron controlled,mob infested council. The same policy of the UBC and McCarron.If you are allowed to pursue this agenda there will be NO direct involvement by the rank and file at all.Not even the few souls who do show up at meetings The recent appointment by the UBC of the Members to Serve on Advisory Negotiations Committee is a fine example. Hand picked woo haa's put in place by the UBC to satisfy the judge.Right under Walsh nose with no input from the rank and file.Your idea of "members meaningfully participate in their union affairs" is paid and bought delegates. Who wrote this Bullshit.

   You of course went out of your way to quote how worthless Walsh said Locals are in his First and Second Interim Report.And then your mouth piece says "As Judge Conboy so aptly put it" The same Conboy who with the UBC is trying to screw the members of New York and your lawyer is kissing his ass

So what we have determined is the the Workers Right Slate is the CC4D group. The same group who claimed they did not have a slate. The same group who passed out Petitions and called them applications so their lawyer could tell the judge he represented 300,then 500 and now 560 NYC City members. Funny how the members did not know this and were asking WTF. Of course the cc4d group would not answer. When the members who signed this questionable document asked who the ccd4 people where that were holding meetings and not telling them the group would not answer. Show us one emailing to the entire group notifying them of meetings. The excuse was the lawyers office only held 20 but the room had empty chairs at each meeting. As one of their supporters stated "The Cary Kane and the CC4D has been a total scam and all those guys need to disassociate from that mess. How could it be possible that not one single email was ever send to those who signed that paper? pathetic" Now it turns out they are a continuation of the CC4D and if they did not notify the 560 members before submitting this are still at the same game.

   These are the people running for the control of 157. God help you

Re: CC4D

Pat Nee
Thanks for reminding me, if anyone wants to sign on to the Carpenters Committee for Democracy and Workers Rights, please print and fill out the form to join the fight. http://www.scribd.com/doc/57557424/Carpenters-Committee-for-Democracy-and-Worker-s-Rights

Re: CC4D

"Its benefits include more efficient economies of scale, stronger bargaining power, more effective political lobbying, and the elimination of corrupt locals.
CC4D & Cary-Kane did not author this, they were cc'd on it and told what to put into the phony letter by the UBCJA. Gee, wonder who is paying for their hourly billings?

5-26-11 NYCDCC Restructuring Plan, at II, pg.128, pg. 2 Exhibit "D" the Phil Newkirk - UBCJA "Chief of Staff"

same report by UBCJA Phil Newkirk (undated) at pg. 133, pg. 8 his report at:

III CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS

     "The proposed LU restructuring plan is consistent with the UBC's national restructuring strategy, Moreover, it will achieve the UBC's objectoves of (1) creating more efficient economies of scale and more effective use of resources on behalf of the membership, and (2) creating specialty LU's that will better meet the needs of the industry and Union members with respect to training, productivity, and markets share expansion."

RD you called this one from day one.

Re: CC4D

RichardDorrough
Cary Kane to Walsh
"Its benefits include more efficient economies of scale, stronger bargaining power, more effective political lobbying, and the elimination of corrupt locals.

Judge Conboy to Berman May 25,2011
The UBC is also proposing a Restructuring Plan, attached as Exhibit D, guided by three basic principles: (1) consolidation of local unions to achieve more efficient economies of scale; (2) elimination of the overlap between certain New York City local unions’ geographic jurisdiction with the jurisdiction of other District

Re: CC4D

Donny Arana
"WOW"

Re: CC4D

Levi
   Can you be more specific?

Re: CC4D

Planet of the Apes
What planet do you live on?
What I loved about the workers rights submission was that they took what the UBC said and threw it back in their faces.
They quoted Conboy as saying you cannot have elections for powerless officers by federal law, and then point out that  the bylaws submitted by Conboy  have only one out five officers that actually do anything.
They quoted the living hell out of everyone involved in this and are showing the judge that these guys are all talking out of both sides of their mouths.
The Workers Rights Slate just raised the bar in this.  Rather than attacking the people who are doing something for the members, you  should be getting behind them and showing your support.

Re: CC4D

Sure - the UBCJA hires an incompetent law firm to push their agenda.

Did you read their letter? It patently follows the UBC International propaganda machine.
How did these two pass the bar exam?

Did you read the 138-page Restructuring Plan? The same holds for the FMI.net or FMI Corporation report attached within the UBC Internationals Restructuring plan.

FMI Corp. has zero Construction experience. FMI Corp is a known "Union Buster" which McCarron hired to fabricate a story for the Court, a Court very unfamiliar with the Construction Industry. Read the other posts on FMI and you will get the idea.

Re: CC4D

"they took what the UBC said and threw it back in their faces. " Pure BS and trying to cover for the fact that this slates agenda is the destruction of the locals and will feed 157 to the council. Pat Nee their President candidate posted has made his intent to destroy the locals clear from day one.

 Posted by Pat Nee on March 13,2011"the next step in my plan would have been to put the axe to remaining locals and  have the council as the new local "

Does it get any clearer than that?? This is not sarcasm on Kanes part. They are quoting very anti local quote by Conboy and Walsh to  justify their agenda to dissolve the locals the same as McCarron. They even quoted the UBC. The rat is out of the bag. Stop lying to now pretend that if the Workers rights slate gets in Office they NOT will feed 157 to the Corrupt Council

Re: CC4D

"The Workers Rights Slate just raised the bar in this.  Rather than attacking the people who are doing something for the member"

 The worker rights slate is not doing anything for the members they are promoting themselves just as they did as the CC4D. If they were working for the members they would have included the members they claim to represent before they submitted this on behalf of 560 NYC members. But just like the UBC they think their little group should speak for the members and tell them nothing. Of the 560 mentioned I wonder how many were sent notices asking them if they wanted to be on the ballot. The answer is none.

Re: CC4D

Member
How do you figure that? The only person who has any beef with what cc4d submitted seems to be you, everyone else agrees with it.   If every member from NYC who has read it so far agrees with it, and that includes Bill Lebo (who is endorsing Bilello), Donny Arana (Carpenters for solidarity), William Davenport (Independent Slate), then what are you complaining about?

Re: CC4D

RichardDorrough
If every member from NYC who has read it so far agrees with it, and that includes Bill Lebo (who is endorsing Bilello), Donny Arana (Carpenters for solidarity), William Davenport (Independent Slate), then what are you complaining about?

Let those members who you list say so here themselves. I have spoke to Bill Lebo.His posts are in Cbox.He does NOT agree with the BS submitted on the locals. Do you speak for every member that has read it and have they called to give you a report. Cant you do any better than this

Re: CC4D

Member
9 Jun 11, 21:29
Bill Lebo: Rich, I've got to say although I'm not sure whether or not I take issue with a couple of small matters. The document as a whole was pretty good.

The flip side of the question is whether or not someone is going to be honest with you when you have shown that you will stalk anyone who disagrees with you. Who needs that hassle? It is not like any of these people are going to have to deal with you other than on the internet,  so I would not  place too much stock in what is said to you.
Let me ask you this, if the NYC members themselves feel that their locals have devolved to a condition which makes them worthless in any real sense to those members, what gives you to try to abuse them away from dealing with what is their issue in whatever manner they choose?

Re: CC4D

william davenport for president
i think the" member" post is a president candiate,what do u think ?

Re: CC4D

"Let me ask you this, if the NYC members themselves feel that their locals have devolved to a condition which makes them worthless"

 If that was the case I suppose I would not be here saying anything But that is not the case.It is the agenda of a small group who claim to represent 560 members when they do not even do that. Prove to me that the MAJORITY of NYC members want their locals dissolved and turned over to a corrupt Council controlled by McCarron. Until you do I will make sure the members are clear that is the agenda of Pat Nee and his followers and let the voters decide at election time. Is that not the democratic way??

Cbox 9JUne 2011 "Richard Dorrough: As one of thier supporters stated "The kary kane and the CC4D has been a total scam and all those guys need to disassociate from that mess. How could it be possible that not one single email was ever send to those who signed that paper? pathetic" Now it turns out they are a continuation of the CC4D and if they did not notify the 560 members before submitting this are still at the same game"

Bill Lebo 9 JUne 2011"Bill Lebo: I agree Rich the members that they claim to have were not notified. I know I wasn't and I signed, although I left the core group for reasons I have stated in the past.

9 Jun 11, 21:45
Richard Dorrough: If you were not notified of the content of this and not asked if they could submit it on your behalf how does that sit legally. How does that affect the credibility of those who submitted it??

Bill Lebo: Your right, it's fraud.

9 Jun 11, 21:51
Richard Dorrough: The document claims that if we give all the locals over to the councils then ""members meaningfully participate in their union affairs" But not the rank and file. They will participate through delegates. Paid UBC shills with clear conflicts of interest

Bill Lebo: I said there were issues i didn't agree with

Re: CC4D

fuck you
says who? you are nothing but spencers butt boy, what are you doing about your council and local? nothing, because you can not take mccarrons dick out of your mouth long enough to say anything. FUCK YOU.