CASH MCCARRON

Re: CASH MCCARRON

Steward
He should pay back his salary to the union.

Re: CASH MCCARRON

steward
he should resign,he is a diservice to the working man and women.

Re: Changing background image

Inax
Thanks for sharing of u! I very like yourblog (y) (y)

Inax

Re: Changing background image

Steward
Fucking scumbag.

Re: Changing background image

r ernst
stay strong new York  what a great pack of men and women who went in front of the hall to protest that bullshit contract disguised to be for the members its time members need to wake up and see the more people that take a stand we can make a difference  I cant even find anyone in Philadelphia to file a charge with the nlrb on these illegal mupp duty  I have 4 filed  lost 2 for insufficient evindence that I am appealing and 1 was ordered in my favor and the fourth is still pending     hint     this mupp program is a violation of the landrum /Griffith act   more to come