CAN THE UBC ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

AMALGAdockster

Re: CAN THE AmalgaLIARS ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

AFFR
1>>>>> Please explain the LM-1 signed by Biscegli as President and John Holt as Business Manager and the Constitution posted on the District Council website. 2. Is that union or Constitution what we are voting for? and if not, 3. Will that that Union or Constitution have any influence on the "Dockbuilders" of the Amalgamated Carpenters and Joiners? 4. Has Amalgamated submitted documents or a constitution and by-laws to the DOL or the NLRB on behalf of Amalgamated Dockbuilder and can you produce it? 5. After all the meetings and discussions why did Biscegle and Holt fail to mention they had already started a union and had a constitution? 6. What else are they hiding from the members? 2>>>>>>>> They have a whole lot nothing on thier website. They don't address any of the most important issues that would be detrimental to the starting and survival of a new union. I cannot vote yes in good faith just because I hate McCarron without answers to these questions UPFRONT.... Pensions? 401Ks? Lifetime Medical For Retirees? Medical Plan? AnnuityPlan? Vacation Plan? Job Security? Political Action? Training Center for Journeymen and Apprentices? Wages/Collective Bargaining Agreement? What about dues and assesments to fund and operate the new Union? What about affiliations with the Building Trades, AFL-CIO and IUPAT? I AM VOTING NO IF THIER IS NO LONG TERM VISION FOR THIS NEW UNION. AT LEAST NOW I KNOW MY FAMILIES FUTURE. WE NEED ANSWERS BEFORE THE VOTE OR AMALGAMATED WILL LOSE. http://democracyfordockbuilders.com/ This website is filled with Propaganda and Lies but Lacks Answers, Facts and most of all the Truth NO ANSWERS==NO VOTE WHEN READING THE REPLIES TO THIS POST TAKE NOTICE THE AMALGALIARS WILL NOT DIRECTLY ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS I POSED TO THEM........THEY WILL REPLY WITH HATRED, PROPAGANDA AND LIES ! ! ! DEMAND ANSWERS--------DEMAND FACTS-------DEMAND TRUTH>>>>>>>> 3. ANSWER TO THIS AmalgsSCAM >>>>>> This plan all began with Joe Olivarie, Angelo Bisceglie and IUPAT in March of 2010 after the trusteeship started. It all started with a $5000 donation to the Association of Wall and Ceiling by IUPAT in March 2010. This can be found on the IUPAT 2010 LM-2 Report(file #000-035)(Name and Address (A) ASSOC OF WALL-CEILING & CARPENTRY INDUS. NY INC 25 JERICHO TURNPIKE JERICHO NY 11753...Type or Classification (B) LABOR UNION Purpose Total Itemized Transactions $5,000 Total Non-Itemized Transactions $0 Total of All Transactions $5,000 13TH ANNUAL SPRING DINNER/DANCE 03/30/2010 $5,000) From there they planned to use this Amalgamated scam to drive down the prices in the drywall industry and to try to scare the NYCDCC into signing a contract with 20% paycuts. That is why they filed the LM-1, one month before the contracts expired. The Dockbuilders were not even part of the plan at that point. Then the shit hit the fan with the Harkins and the Dockbuilders were dissolved they saw this as an opportunity to take advantage of the disenfranchised members and push this to an NLRB vote. With the help of the Harkins and others they got the process started With the"Dockbuilders" of the Amalgamated Carpenters and Joiners scam to win an NLRB election. They fed on the Dockbuilders need for thier own identity and hatred of McCarron and led them to believe it was thier own movement. All along this has been a movement by the Wall and Ceiling, corrupt union officials and the Genovese Crime family. A Question To Be Asked.... With all these Dockbuilders meetings taking place WHY DIDN"T BISCEGLIE AND HOLT MENTION THEY FILED AN LM-1 AND HAD ACTUALLY ALREADY STARTED A UNION?????? Wake up Dockbuilders before it's to late.... YOU ARE GETTING AmalgaSCAMMED. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on Link.. http://www.nycdistrictcouncil.com/ ...AmalgaSCAMMERS need to answer to this.